• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

friday distraction

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

an unreliable source tells me that apparently this is used in pilot training in the states. Keep your cursor on the red square and try to avoid the other ones (drag the red one out of the way). Avoid the walls too.

Pilots are expected to last 2 minutes! (i think there's a pun in that somewhere..)

i got to 15 secs, then had to do the quickest 'minimise the screen' job ever as boss appeared over my shoulder...grrrr.

an afternoon well spent i feel

Good fun. Im pretty sure it repeats a pattern, so once you reach a certain point, you can just work out where to move next, and so on. You could work your way up the time rankings, but no idea if two minutes is feasible! :)

Pete20 said:
doomandgloom said:
Pete20 said:
doomandgloom said:
32.44 seconds first attempt and after 20 minutes 1 min 5.03 seconds and I have not even played the game, I don't know what you're talking about!
Lies, thats impossible! :oops:
Up to 1min 17.98 seconds now and I'm still clueless.....
Seek training in the ways of the Jedi you should.
or..

You should seek training in the ways of the Jedi. Unless you're speaking in Jedi speak (?)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I was arrse at it, 11 secs. Talking about pilots I once thought about it when I was a kid. If anyone is thinking about it tell them to take a trip to 'space mountain' in EuroDisney, rollercoaster in the dark. I sat down thinking, yeh right scarey, by half the way through it was 'in through the nose out of the mouth', serious ride....

Latest Threads