Frey Bentos pies

Food of the Gods! Just troughed a 'Boozy beef & ale' one of them - with oven chips.

Does that make me a heretic? :D

i live off chicken and mush de lish :hump:

and the empty tins make handy ash trays...... :excited:

compo stewed steak with an oxo crumbled in..... :D

Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C, remove the lid, place in a fan assisted oven and watch through the glass door, the puff pastry crust enlarges at about the same pace I get an erection. Odd I know, but I find my wife as attractive as a steak and kidney pudding.

jarrod248 said:
They are great.... for poor people.

wash your mouth out :toilet:

they have a new hot chicken curry tinned pie out .......lovely as previous poster said I always keep a few in the cupboard for emergencies

Frey Bentos - Isn't he the president of Cuba?

putteesinmyhands said:
No qualms about the pies - but oven chips FFS?
hear hear........ its got to be beef super noodles with chick and mush :boogie:

jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
jarrod248 said:

I can cook and don't need to each such shoite.
Of course you can, you have a penis put where poo should come from. This is a pre requisite for being a good cook.

Doesn't mean that the normal amongst us don't enjoy an unhealthy, fat filled, cholesterol busting heart attack inducer though.

It's a man food, like McCoys crisps.

Not for fags.

ringdoby said:
jarrod248 said:
Agreed, i'd rather eat a pot noodle than a frey bentos dog's egg (it isnt a pie, it is a monstrosity in a tin)
live the dream, heaven in a can, washed down skoll lager. proper northen troff, shandy drinking, from darn sarth, need not apply :muhaha:

jarrod248 said:
Aunty Stella said:
jarrod248 said:
red_square said:
jarrod248 said:

I can cook and don't need to each such shoite.
Of course you can, you have a penis put where poo should come from. This is a pre requisite for being a good cook.

Doesn't mean that the normal amongst us don't enjoy an unhealthy, fat filled, cholesterol busting heart attack inducer though.

It's a man food, like McCoys crisps.

Not for fags.
If you weren't so fat i'd move in with you.

we have nowt in common, and i dont do salad :chef:

I have marrowfat peas with my snake and pygmy; that's almost salad.

red_square said:
ringdoby said:
jarrod248 said:
Agreed, i'd rather eat a pot noodle than a frey bentos dog's egg (it isnt a pie, it is a monstrosity in a tin)
live the dream, heaven in a can, washed down skoll lager. proper northen troff, shandy drinking, from darn sarth, need not apply :muhaha:
As a Scotsman, living in Northumberland, my 'Northernness' isnt in question, nor are my tastebuds.

I like pies (pork pie and hairy pie are 2 of my favourite), but Frey Bentos don't make pies, they process dog's eggs, for chavs.

If, in the scran queue, you were presented with an option of Frey Bentos Beef & Ale or babies heads - which choice would you make?

I'd have gone into culinary overload, left the queue and gone to the naafi for a Tomyam potnoodle instead - if my head didnt fall off enroute out of frustration that is.