Freshers week!

I work in Canterbury and it's freshers week. The glut of fanny around the city is fantastic. I just to tell some one but I could put it on fb because my wife will not like it and it's not with the hassle

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

And your spelling went to shit with the excitement!
So will you have your pick or do you just look you old perv?

I live in York and it's pretty much the same, plenty of gash kicking about! Just a shame I'm 31 & while not out of the game, I'm now too old for sleazing on 19 year olds. Getting older is shit!

Sorry writing this with my left hand. I'm just a look as most 18 year old scumpits don't go for fat bald grubby little men.

G

goatrutar

Sorry writing this with my left hand. I'm just a look as most 18 year old scumpits don't go for fat bald grubby little men.

Don't give them a fucking choice.

Failing that, have a wash, lose some fucking weight and buy a tin of spray on hair. You fucking sexual Tyranosaurus you...

Too old for 18yr olds at 31? Are you fucking daft? I'm 47 in a cpl of weeks, a cpl of years ago i was balls deep in a 19yr old for a lovely 4 months of smooth skin, very pert tits & a throat just broken in for gargling on my old plum sack.
FFS get out there & get some nailed.

Too old for 18yr olds at 31? Are you fucking daft? I'm 47 in a cpl of weeks, a cpl of years ago i was balls deep in a 19yr old for a lovely 4 months of smooth skin, very pert tits & a throat just broken in for gargling on my old plum sack.
I salute you Sir, you have inspired me. Now where did I put my Brut?

Failing that, have a wash, lose some fucking weight and buy a tin of spray on hair. You fucking sexual Tyranosaurus you...
Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwww! :-(

Rodney2q

I salute you Sir, you have inspired me. Now where did I put my Brut?
All it took was a sense of humour, not being a fat cunt & being confident & fuck knows how but I was in. Still sometimes wonder how i managed it. She was fit too. I have known a lot of younger birds through work & a good percentage do like being with 'older' blokes & its not just cos they think we're loaded (i know i'm fucking not). I haven't shagged them just info from convo's around the place. Pretty surprising to hear.....& fooking good for the old fuckers ego.
The soon to be Mrs Ches Mk 2 is very fit lass so i've done well in my time & I know i'm dealing with a stacked deck when it comes to my iffy boat race.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Rodney2q
"Reproduction is impossible through a homosexual act"?

Bollocks. If I come into a Devil Dykes gob and she spits it up the cunt of the girl in sensible shoes. Sorted.

Half the population is birds. Some are shaggable. Some not. Some are that Anna Widdicombe thing. If you walk about the place drooling over 17 year old airheads who watch X-Factor you will go bonkers. Regard them as you would an Aston Martin. "Nice car but it aint mine so I shall not try to nick it".

Pics. or it didn't happen! And bollox if you say you never got any! Them young lasses love sending photos of their tits and clunge to any old plank with a smartphone!

Rodney2q
Which gibbering, god-bothering, fuckwit website did you find that on? And more importantly, why were you on it - looking for ghey priest contacts were you, you pervy cunt?

I reckon he just googled 'satanosaurus rex'.

or maybe not:

I use Sheffield Hallam University gym, have been going there for years, always good at this time of year nice pert bottoms. It gladden's an old man's heart.

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I use Sheffield Hallam University gym, have been going there for years, always good at this time of year nice pert bottoms. It gladden's an old man's heart.
And then after a few months of living away from home, students arse kicks in. The porking out of these tight teen temptresses

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
my son went to a freshers foam party in southampton on sunday, being 5ft6 and pissed, he got lost in the foam and couldnt find his way out untill someone tripped over him

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheIronDuke The NAAFI Bar 84
arby The NAAFI Bar 23
LeBuzzer OTC and ACF 11