Fresh meat....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Jul 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Lindsay Lohan cheered in prison as she begins 90-day sentence

The troubled actress arrived at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California at around 10am in tears, to chants of "We love you, Lindsay"......."

Lindsay Lohan cheered in prison as she begins 90-day sentence| Showbiz | This is London

Orange boiler suit perhaps not the most flattering little number but yes, bound to make lots and lots of new friends.

[​IMG]

2. I quite like Lindsay Lohan. I remember waking up from an anaesthetic with suspected kidney failure, feeling shite and wondering what was going on around me. I kept hearing voices 'monitor output'...'wench can you hear me? Wake up Wench'... 'Sats...haemoglobin... Page doctor'... 'doesn't she look like Lindsay Lohan?'
    I then had a weird hallucinogenic dream that I was Lindsay Lohan

3. Keep dreaming.

4. Allegedly, she has been in intensive rehab for the past week trying to minimise the effects of the drug withdrawal she'll be enjoying in prison. No methadone on tap in American prisons.

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have that dream all the time. Well, ever since I heard she batted for the other side.

6. Seeing as she allegedly already sips from the velvet cup, I'd suspect that A_M is more on the nail (no pun intended).

7. Ancient Mariner - an old man in a boat? He's obviously an expert.

8. Hope the silly tart starts learning that the world does not revolve around her, and she has to follow the same rules as everything else.

9. I'd fess up to paying about as much tax as a Carribean Steel Drum ensemble did last year if it meant I could lay in a cell and watch her hoop being pulled apart and spat in for the next few months

10. With the overcrowding of Californian gaols I have a feeling she won't be in there long. Isn't she supposed to be in solitary for her own "protection" as well?

Anyway, I read she's a big fan of having her hoop stretched so she'll probably be requesting the cameras in for that particular evening's entertainment.

11. [​IMG]

Poor old Lindsay, I hate to think of her young nubile body being repeatedly violated. Forced to insert who knows what into another womans holey and in turn having all manner of objects thrust into her, again and again and again and again and again and again and again...............................(grunt, snort, eyelid spasm, wimper, yelp)

and again............whoops

12. Not much chance of that, the scandal rags are bound to throw money at her to tell her "Prison Hell" story as well as the publicity of being a rebel bad girl.

13. I suppose she'll just have to 'lie-low' while she's in there.

... Cheque please, waiter...

14. If there was ever a snippet from a post put on the main page thats made me go turgid and read the full thread then its definetely that one.

Well done to you sir, have you ever thought of a career in writing filthily erotic paragraphs?