Fresh Meat lol - Newbie

Hey everyone, im a reme GF, and no i dont moan about not having the perks of an army wife lmao.....

My man is deployed at the mo and just looking for like minded people and other women in the same position as me. :D

RemeGF said:
Hey everyone, im a reme GF, and no i dont moan about not having the perks of an army wife lmao.....

My man is deployed at the mo and just looking for like minded people and other women in the same position as me. :D
Missionary?
:wink:

singlies, like a rat up a drainpipe im afraid, as you were once?

RemeGF said:

nice paket of OMO.......and "muffing the mule"...always done the trick!!!

RemeGF said:

just how many like minded people and other women are we talkin about here??

threaders_vm said:
RemeGF said:
my god, now i remember why i left the RAF
Why? Because you had to do a vaguely military job or work at weekends......sometimes?
Oh you Bitch lmao, ill bet wat i did was a lot more pressured and stressful than you think, oh i didnt work in admin if thats wat ur all thinking

RemeGF said:
threaders_vm said:
RemeGF said:
Why? Because you had to do a vaguely military job or work at weekends......sometimes?
Oh you Bitch lmao, ill bet wat i did was a lot more pressured and stressful than you think, oh i didnt work in admin if thats wat ur all thinking
Did you work in the cookhouse at Brize and had to contend with Paras all week giving you grief?

jack-daniels said:
RemeGF said:
threaders_vm said:
RemeGF said:
Did you work in the cookhouse at Brize and had to contend with Paras all week giving you grief?
No sweet, I was Raf mp, but left after my daughter was born

RemeGF said:
threaders_vm said:
RemeGF said:
Nope I was thinking that you cleaned the bogs for Sodexho. Rear Party is waiting for you......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 16
F Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 19
S The Training Wing 13