• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fresh Meat For The Grinder!

Yea well im goin to the ADSC on the 29th and passing that got my intake date for June 4th.Hopefully going to REME as an armourer.

Just wondering if ther is any guyz in here who are/were in the REME and wot its like,just wanna get a bit of insight in to the life and all that.

P.S i heard u learn how to drink in the army.Properly.

Well firstly Shadowfar good luck and well done for choosing to Serve the Crown, as to your question as you can judge from the responses posted already that most of your collegues will be pedantic tw*ts incapible of pleasuring a woman. Expect endless explorations of the gramatical structure of the Queens English even while under fire. Its not having an undone collar button ala Zulu that gets you into trouble, these days its the inability to compose sentances correctly that will get the RSM narrowing his eyes.

Oxford Dons are more likely to cuss and swear 'like a trooper' than a trooper in todays Army.

armchair_jihad said:
Well firstly Shadowfar good luck and well done for choosing to Serve the Crown, as to your question as you can judge from the responses posted already that most of your collegues will be pedantic tw*ts incapible of pleasuring a woman. Expect endless explorations of the gramatical structure of the Queens English even while under fire. Its not having an undone collar button ala Zulu that gets you into trouble, these days its the inability to compose sentances correctly that will get the RSM narrowing his eyes.

Oxford Dons are more likely to cuss and swear 'like a trooper' than a trooper in todays Army.
Damn right! Don't you know it is "red card" offence to swear at depots these days? PC crap....

Brew_Time said:
Hat20 said:
Shadowfar said:
yea can't wait.althogh being slightly Dyslexic doesn't help.
Range days will be fun when you try and fire your gnu!!
Or when you go to the tobogganist at a ski resort and ask for 20 Marlboro.

BT. :thumright:
lmfao

Hat20 said:
Shadowfar said:
yea can't wait.althogh being slightly Dyslexic doesn't help.
Range days will be fun when you try and fire your gnu!!
lmfao even more...

Shadowfar said:
naa i love he abuse,i just laff it off it doesnt mean s*** to be honest lol.
and thx for the advice lol.
Good effort mate, keep that sense of humour and you wont go far wrong..
Like you said.... it don't mean shite.

Good luck :thumright:

Latest Threads