Fresh Meat For The Grinder!

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Shadowfar, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yea well im goin to the ADSC on the 29th and passing that got my intake date for June 4th.Hopefully going to REME as an armourer.

Just wondering if ther is any guyz in here who are/were in the REME and wot its like,just wanna get a bit of insight in to the life and all that.

P.S i heard u learn how to drink in the army.Properly.
  2. You also have the option of learning how to use grammar AND spell.

Wkd innit? :roll:
  3. yea can't wait.althogh being slightly Dyslexic doesn't help.
  4. :cyclopsani:
  5. Only slightly ?

BT. :cyclopsani:
  6. Well firstly Shadowfar good luck and well done for choosing to Serve the Crown, as to your question as you can judge from the responses posted already that most of your collegues will be pedantic tw*ts incapible of pleasuring a woman. Expect endless explorations of the gramatical structure of the Queens English even while under fire. Its not having an undone collar button ala Zulu that gets you into trouble, these days its the inability to compose sentances correctly that will get the RSM narrowing his eyes.

Oxford Dons are more likely to cuss and swear 'like a trooper' than a trooper in todays Army.
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Damn right! Don't you know it is "red card" offence to swear at depots these days? PC crap....
  8. Range days will be fun when you try and fire your gnu!!
  9. naa i love he abuse,i just laff it off it doesnt mean shit to be honest lol.
    and thx for the advice lol.
  10. Or when you go to the tobogganist at a ski resort and ask for 20 Marlboro.

BT. :thumright:
  11. lol arrse holes lol.naa its all gurd cnt wait tho shud be fun.
  12. lmfao

lmfao even more...

Good effort mate, keep that sense of humour and you wont go far wrong..
    Like you said.... it don't mean shite.

Good luck :thumright:
  13. Sarastro

Sarastro LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I hear the NSP's on those things can be interesting when you, er, forward assist the cocking handle.
  14. I heard one of the drills on a gnu involves ' hook cock and look'. :thumleft: