Fresh Evidence that Mars is not dead

About a million to one I would say (and Richard Burton agrees)

P

PrinceAlbert

I often wonder if we are being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water

I often wonder if we are being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water
No one could have dreamed it.....

But still they come.

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
You mean that human affairs could be being watched from the timeless worlds of space? This cannot end well.

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Well, as long as we still have the Artillery all is well.
Or we could just start all over again. We could move underground. I reckon we'd only need a handful of men. (And a few women)

You scoffers will all be sorry when,,,Mars Attacks,,and you end up being anally probed by weird looking Martians and your heads end up on dogs bodies....

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
You scoffers will all be sorry when,,,Mars Attacks,,and you end up being anally probed by weird looking Martians and your heads end up on dogs bodies....
Will they be bringing spare punctuation? Someone seems to have used up a lot of ours.

Its not all bad

[video=youtube;A0i52Grd7A4;[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0i52Grd7A4][/url][/video]

Its not all bad

[video=youtube;A0i52Grd7A4;[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0i52Grd7A4][/url][/video]

It just shows 'An error occurred.Please try again later',,,,So you see the Martians are watching you.....

Are you suggesting that, should we be invaded by martians, Tom Jones will go on tour? I can think of worse things they could do.
Tom Jones is awesome. He will save us from the martian hoards!