rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
VBCI for me. :p
- ducks into cover...

My money's on Boxer or Patria AMV...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to rush, why not go back and have a look at the requirements, maybe ask for some concept work and FEED studies to be carried out.

Last edited:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No need to rush, why not go back and have a look at the requirements and maybe ask for some concept work and FEED studies to be carried out.
Behave you

Good idea. What do you reckon, it should fit into a C-130J? :rolleyes:
Let's agree that for now for the unitised vehicle but long term I'm thinking a simple modular approach could allow for it to be underslung by a wildcat. This would allow it to be moved on and off destroyers and frigates by their own dedicated aviation assets.

Of course this wouldn't be a problem if it was amphibious.

Has Fres worked?
Cough . . . tumbleweed . . . oh look, a butterfly . . .

Edit:
A little more seriously, I find the need for procurement to be held hostage by BAE dismaying. Just how impossibly different and unusable is VBCI anyway? Just buy the thing already.

Has Fres worked?
Yes ...someone suggested it to some VSO's and then those VSO had an idea of using wheeling armoured vehicles

Those people who suggested it may or may not have worked for a company famous for fitting for but not actually with ...they got richer . FRES worked for them ...lots of money but no actual FRES vehicle.

The rate that blokes are signing off , we will only need a couple ....fitted for but not equipped with operators ( they have signed off)

Latest Threads