French trekking AT exped

I'm spinning up an AT for 2018 to walk from Switzerland to the channel following the line of the trenches on 11 Nov 1918 (or as close as we can given EOD and other constraints). Conducting several battlefield studies along the way on rest days. The plan is to do this in CEMO carrying a stretcher, for the ABF.

The main problem I am having though is tracing the trench line beyond the British sector (and transposing it onto modern mapping). Does anybody have any suggestions or helpful places to look?

Have you tried googling, in French, on google.fr - may throw up a load of resources that .co.uk or .com would miss.

Edit - or whatever language/country is appropriate.

I had seen the National Library of Scotland ones before, but not the National Archive ones. Thanks for the steer. By the looks of it though, they only cover the British sector, which I already have squared away, I'm struggling to find info for the other sectors (I.e. The French sector). I'll try Google.fr, any idea if there is a French version of the national archive or NAM that may help?