French Riots - UK to assist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldSnowy, Nov 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

NEWS FLASH.....

Monday, November 15, 2005 9:30PM

Prime Minister Blair to send troops to assist French army

Prime minister Tony Blair has authorised military leaders to begin drawing up a battle plan to pull France's ass out of the fire again.

Facing an apparent overwhelming force of up to 400 pissed off teenagers Mr. Blair doubts France's ability to hold off the little scrotes. "if the last two world wars are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now," said Blair. Army Chief General Mike Jackson warned the Prime Minister that it might be necessary to send up to 5 Soldiers to get things under control. The general admitted that 5 Soldiers may be overkill but he wanted to get this thing under control within 24 hours of arriving on scene.

He stated he was having a hard time finding even one Soldier to help those ungrateful bastards out for a third time but thought that he could persuade a few Women Soldiers to do the job before they went on pregnancy leave. They could then do some shopping and get home he added. "We'll go across the channel and let ourselves in as we have always done in the past" said the General. "With their border control they probably won't know we're there until it's all over."

Prime Minister Blair asked Jackson to get our troops out of there as soon as possible after order was restored. He also reminded him to make sure the troops did not take soap, razors, or deodorant with them.

The less they stand out the better ...
  2. Excellant snowy excellant.french embassy care to answer?
  3. Will this count as compulsory mobilisation for the TA? Will it be a deployment as a formed company? Or will we be required to bolster regulars and fill gaps?

Can someone bring me back a flicknife and some bangers.
  4. As it's the third time of liberating them do we get to keep it? I know its a sh*t hole but we could always deport our unwanted scum there.
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

V_WA -

Fair call, I didn't see your version :)

No harm to run it again, though - they deserve all they get!
  6. Read that, then dashed out to the shed to fetch the old Jerrycan, rummaged thru the kitchen drawer and found the waterproof matches.. then on looking for the coach timings, you say we're NOT setting fire to everything?!!?

Pah! :?
  7. sign me up, sorry read the thread too fast, i thought the rioters were doing ok on there own, why do we need to help, beats the normal ruck on a friday night, and i suppose its a good way of getting duty free before christmas :twisted:
  8. I suppose the french farmers will be barracading the ports soon, burning dead sheep and stuff...

as per usual
  9. in my day all the jerrycans were in the ditch on the Calais road :wink:
  10. It makes you think

The French are revolting or are the French revolting?
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How long will it take the Medal Office to produce 5 x Op SavetheFrogsAgain medals?
  12. I'll start sketching the medal now, and it should be in full production before the latest recruits get the LS and GC, or their pensions, one or the other.
  13. WTF are the Frogs doing burning donkeys? What a bunch of arses.
  14. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

I hear that their security alert state has been upped from "Run" to "Hide" :p