French Prime Minister Resigns

Given that quite of few of Le Pen's supported are somewhat more extreme than AfD, how on earth could any German government justify working with a French one headed by Marine Le Pen?
Have to agree with Krautman on this one, it’s almost a tenet Germany can’t get out of it. The entire Fabric of post war Europe is bound up in it. Remember BL wanted to change the EU from within. Britain couldn’t, It’s just possible Germany could. But it won’t happen yet, not enough backers to change the trough system. Macron needs to swing the Frugal four.

SHOUT . . . . . IN . . . . ENGLISH . . . . AND . . . TALK . . . . SLOWLY ! ! !
I tried that once in a Bistrot in Paris, first in German then in English, ok not the shouty part but the Garcon nearly spat at me.

Joint ? Won't it be Germany 70%/France 30%. Are you expecting your taxes to rise in a significant way in the near future?
Our great, infallible and providentially blessed Chancellor has said that everything will work according to plan, never will we be burdened with more taxes.

Our great, infallible and providentially blessed Chancellor has said that everything will work according to plan, never will we be burdened with more taxes.
Thats good to know then. I am happy for you and all your countrymen and women. Mutti always knows best.

Latest Threads