French politician criticizes Britains immigration policy

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jan 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

2. he has a point if they are from our colonies we should be responsible for them, likewise from their colonies also they should be responsible.

If they are from war torn countries, look after them once the war finished ship them back in order to rebuild their infrastructure

3. I seem to recall that the rules for Asylum seekers went something along the lines of... "They must seek asylum at the first safe country they enter"

So most of them should never reach here at all!

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Of course, if we've given those colonies back to the indigenous people, and those FREE states are mismanaged, THAT is not our problem.

It's been some considerable time since we had an empire with colonies in Africa and the Middle East.

If the French have allowed these immigrants into their country, it is up to them to enforce stricter border controls and deport those who are there illegally - either that, or pay us to manage their borders for them. If they'd done that in 1939 . . . . .

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree if they are under self rule and have seperated from the crown - then they should crack on, if they want support go to UN, they wanted the independance and they got it so crack on fella

• Like Like x 1
  6. ... quite right Legs

... and which colonies are these? Afghanistan, Pakistan, various African and other countries who asked for, received independence, and compensation decades ago now want to become parasites living off the "mother country".

• Like Like x 1
  7. They hit France first, so the Frogs are obliged to keep them. As for the Poles, as EU citizens they have the right to travel to and work in any Member State they wish. F*ck France.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ...probably embarrassed that so many French unemployed are seeking 'asylum' in our bars and hotels!

Of course France is a former British colony... :D

1558: French nobleman Francis, Duke of Guise, captures Calais, the last English possession in mainland France. (self inflicted injury n'est-ce pas?)

9. So the immigrants kept in squalor at detention camps across Northern France are our fault? Despite the fact that successive French policies have alienated and segregated immigrants and asylum seekers for time immemorial.

10. Anything which causes utter misery in France has to be a good thing surely.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Indeed - these poor, dispossessed people are merely travelling from one FORMER British colony to another one. Either way, they aren't entitled to passports in the UK.

Now, of course, if Mendationson gets his way, it'll be open borders all the way from the far side of Turkey to the Outer Hebrides. ALL of the EU's immigrants from without will simply arrive in the UK from ferries from the mainland and everyone in the EU (apart from us) will breath yet another huge sigh of relief as the British take on yet more bad news as part of our stitch-up, er deal (after the Common Market, VAT, fishing quotas, metrication, loss of international waters, loss of free trading with the Commonwealth, oil and gas sovereignty, loss of sovereignty, loss of Parliamentary oversight of our laws, etc, etc, etc.)

12. My reply would be..... 'Fack off you snail eating cheese smelling surrending monkey twatfaced penis breathing arsssehole who sucks dead dogs d1cks because live ones would not let you.

I hope that all your children are goats and you die in freak yachting accident, and you are blessed with very painful testicular cancer beforehand. My smegma has more intellect than you, also wheres your battle honours - you CRUNT!

Ah thats why I never got that embassy posting..... :lol:

13. But like with all good rules, there's a rather large Caveat: The LAST country that they reach is also legaly responsible for them.

Unfortunately for us, not many of them want to keep yomping to Eire..!

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Aaaaand that's another facking thing!!!! If it hadn't been for us defending the b@stard French (TWICE!!!) in two world wars, we'd still have the Empire and our colonies and ONLY THEN would we be responsible for these immigrants, BUT thanks to 2 facking world wars started in Europe, we lost our empire and we lost our colonies - thus it's actually the responsibility and fault of the French to look after what we had to give away because of them . . . . if you get my drift.

15. Could we send the James Shortt Savate "Speaking French as a Foreign Language" silver gloves academy to teach them French with a view to helping them integrate into French society.

What is French for "Benefits please".