French pikeys invade Harlow!

Wonder if those pikeys vans and stuff are air gun pellet and paint ball proof a cheap weekend of fun could be had there just a shame I'm not close enough.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Platoon strength. SS Uniforms. They'd soon throw their hands up in the air in surrender.

Filthy thieving French pikey scum in Harlow!!!!
Roma, I'd think.

Let's be fair to the French, they'd never squat in Harlow. The wines are terrible and there're no good bistros within miles.

Word association game time.

Porsche Catapult

BMW Ball bearing

Mercedes Bent

At the very very least the police should be doing them for Dangerous Driving! To sit there and say they cannot do anything about it because of International Law is a cop out.

and how the fuck did pasport control let them in they're not exactly easy to miss, battered trany van with a brand new caravan in tow, 6 ginger kids in the front.

One tractor + one muckspreader = No pikeys,simples.

Suggest the local populace,get their own outrage bus,toddle off down there in strength,have a friendly chat,whilst empasising the salient points with a bit of 4x2 (100 x 50mm for our EU members) to the head,and suggest that they go back to where they came from,as little Nick Sarkosy wouldn't want them to mix with non-french speaking,eurosceptic,english lot that live in Essex! :biggrin:

One tractor + one muckspreader = No pikeys,simples.
You ever been to Harlow, they are nearly all fucking Pikeys anyway.

Those cheeky cheese wating surrender monkeys have come from Strasbourg and set up camp in Harlow.
Complete with Porsche,BMW and Merc 4x4's

Foreign travellers' illegal camp miles from Dale Farm | The Sun |News
Hardly French, they may have lived there for a few years but probably originate in Rumania or one of the other E. European countries! They've obviously heard from the Roma already here that we a a softer touch than France & definately better than Italy see here :- Arrividerci Roma: Italian authorities move gypsies | euronews, world news

Why the f..k didn't the Border agency stop these thieving scum entering, probably down to the EUSSR again with its nonsensical Schengen rules, the sooner we get out of this corrupt sham of an organisation, the better!!

Hardly French, they may have lived there for a few years but probably originate in Rumania or one of the other E. European countries! They've obviously heard from the Roma already here that we a a softer touch than France & definately better than Italy see here :- Arrividerci Roma: Italian authorities move gypsies | euronews, world news

Why the f..k didn't the Border agency stop these thieving scum entering, probably down to the EUSSR again with its nonsensical Schengen rules, the sooner we get out of this corrupt sham of an organisation, the better!!
Utterly brilliant. You manage to praise the French and the Italians in the same breath as blaming the EU.

Now I know what double-think really looks like.

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them....To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them,

Utterly brilliant. You manage to praise the French and the Italians in the same breath as blaming the EU.

It's like telling a Sun reader that illegal immigrants are the natural predators of muslim child molestors...

Hardly praise if you actually read the comments, but it does say something about the state of OUR country when even the Italians actually DO something about these scum and ignore the protests of the EU!!