French Paras earn their pay!

Having worked with a few Foreign Legion fellas over the years, I'm surprised at how many Polish there are enlisted, and seeing how Poland is now economically and financially supported by Britain, mostly by the wages of all costa coffee staff and JJB sports assistants, we can claim responsibility for their efforts too.........

Go on the Brits / Poles......

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
So that's what Paras doing a combat jump look like.

A Parachute Unit that actually parachutes- there's a novelty!! Maybe a lesson there. God bless the British Helibourne Assault Troops ( or HATS as they are better known!!), lol.

Oh look , the usual para bashing yet again by the same cunt's with a date instead of a time for any phys related activity. Fucking worms.

Oh dear, we seem to have yanked a chain instead of looking at history- Bile by name, Bile by nature. 2 generations of Para chute qualified makes you look like a real basher. At least the French still do it, which was the point you cunt slavered mong.

Oh dear, we seem to have yanked a chain instead of looking at history- Bile by name, Bile by nature. 2 generations of Para chute qualified makes you look like a real basher. At least the French still do it, which was the point you cunt slavered mong.
I'm surmising that you have deep rooted inadequacy issues.

Please hand your kit back into the TAC stores.

For someone with such a low post count you would think when eventually posting you might contribute something either informative, intelligent or humorous.

Nice spacing for a night jump. Those bushes on the ground look a bit prickly though.

A "combat" jump looks exactly the same as a training jump apart from the tracer streaking towards you.
an old mate of mine who was 2rep in the sixties used to say that at dien bien phu, the shite that was coming up at the paras was that thick they could have walked down from the plane, don't know if he was there? but the old mad cunt often used to say that with a few drinks.