French minister Rachida Dati returns to work five days after

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Odo_de_StAmand, Jan 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice

Why can't we have Ministers like that. Or any quality un-married mum stories for that matter.

Cue - someone posting piccies of UK munters .....

2. We have the delights of Margaret Beckett, or Harriet Harman to look at! In fact ugly women seem to be attracted to the Nu Labour political benches! It would be interesting how much maternity Ruth Kelly took following the birth of her kids whilst an MP.

3. I saw a list breaking down length of maternity leave by country not too long ago... was not a surprise that the States are on the low end with only six weeks (unpaid) garaunteed by law but I was amazed at the statutes in nations like Russia and Iran... very generous and too be honest, a heck of a lot more realistic considering that those first few months can have a strong impact on the health and psychology of a child.

4. I'll admit it - it was me that did it! No honest it was, I'm always doing well fit birds like her 8)

5. 'rickshaw' - you lie like a NAAFI fork! I am the father and proud it it - well, sort of. I did have my eyes on Jackie 'Spliff', but.............

6. lsquared report to the medical centre to get your eyes tested!

7. Unlike you, I can prove it. I have a copy of the receipt I gave her for the money she paid me to give her a good seeing to.

Written on the top of a Kellogs Corn Flakes packet.

And there isn't enough money in the UK, notwithstanding Alistair Darlings offer to print more, that would get me anywhere near the undelightful Jackie 8O

8. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Get serious and feel sorry for the child.

9. I should imagine the child is being very well cared for, her mum wont be short of a penny or two for childcare, and France has a good education system.

10. I think seaweed was thinking about the sprog being my offspring :twisted: