French military...any good?

Serious question, keep french jokes to a minimum :D what is the state of the French military? are they any good? they have a very bad rep and are steriotyped as being cowards and losers ect. in the same way Americans are renound for being fat (although :p ). Can anyone shed light on this?

Sort of my point in the whole "random make up of its soldiers" comment, but they are under French control, and they speak French, so they must come under the title of French Military.

I've worked with the French navy and fcuk me they were hard work but a lot of that was down to the fact they didn't adhere to SOP's.

Sis in law's cousin is FFL. Very strange chap....

7.62mm said:
Foreign Legion is all the frogs have to answer to. if you want to give up your passport.
your car your house but most of all your naggin wife.
go for it mate i would if i was you.
can you transfer from the british legion?

WILL CLEAN BOOTS FOR CASH.

7.62mm said:
Foreign Legion is all the frogs have to answer to. if you want to give up your passport.
your car your house but most of all your naggin wife.
go for it mate i would if i was you.
You need an "Oxygen Thief" label you are everywhere without a clue about anything...

Troll!

I suggest you read this before continuing to post drivel:

7.62mm said:
you must be stuck to my bum so you must be a fly.
as you are following me!!
Goin by some of your posts, you seem to be a little odd....no offense but you sound kind of retarded. Like when you said; which is better commando or para, as I am joining in 8 weeks and they've offered me a choice. Infact goin by the way you speak (type) and the things you say, you sound like a kid.

Livin_on_a_prayer said:
7.62mm said:
you must be stuck to my bum so you must be a fly.
as you are following me!!
Goin by some of your posts, you seem to be a little odd....no offense but you sound kind of retarded. Like when you said; which is better commando or para, as I am joining in 8 weeks and they've offered me a choice. Infact goin by the way you speak (type) and the things you say, you sound like a kid.
He is: