French Maid pursued through London ...Boris & Ken strongly deny....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Goatman, Apr 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Source

For more detailed info - and more gratuitous pix Text FORK91 and amount (example FORK91 £5 ) to 70070.

[ Editor: I understand Picture Desk has numerous images similar to the above - presumably the more people text, the more we will upload? ]

2. Goatman,

Kindly remove the saucy photo of my mum.

Yours,
    Wolfie

3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Apologies to your rather lush Mama...Use your Knockier Mark II to text a small sum to the number given and I will replace it with a picture of Red Ken/Bojo in similar garb.....(of which, Picture Desk assures me , we have a superabundance...)

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

As two more lucky readers have made donations the Picture Editor has asked if we should share ANOTHER gratuitous picture of a saucy French Maid:

[​IMG]

I expect the Massive Arrse* will take a view...meanwhile more at this LINK

Don Cabra

* [Shurely shome mishtake? Is this really 'Yoof speak' and will we be thus unquestionably ....er... 'Home with our downies' ? Ed ]

5. [​IMG]

Seems to be a wee problem with this young lady......

• Like Like x 1
  6. 'She' looks very similar to a laundry op who I had my way....er....was raped by in grantham

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Gee famx Vaaanbloke....

As my supplies of eyebleach are running low:
    [​IMG]

Good luck TATP

8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

9. Can't we say bugger anymore?

10. She's wearing orange eyeshadow with red lipstick?

11. What combination do you use?

12. I co-ordinate for starters. No-one like a clash.

13. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

'Ey up steady on there ...'London Calling' was all the rage in me yoof.....

The Clash - London Calling - YouTube

Amazing how many runners decide French Maid is for them.... TEXT FORK91 £5 to 70070 - and all will be revealed :woot:

14. Is it Peter Kay?

15. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Whoever it is , she's no looker !

Sincerely hope Terror At The Picnic's outfit for this weekend's London Marathon effort does not include those shoes........Louboutins over Jimmy Choo anyday for any decent French Maid :)

The Justgiving page is HERE - caution contains some images which viewers may find disturbing....

[​IMG]

You can also stick some wedge in support of TATP's big effort by TEXT FORK91 £5 to 70070 - good luck to all those taking part !

PS
    TATP is up against some tough previous entries in the Guinness World record : Fastest French Maid over 26.2 Miles(Male) category.....this guy - also ex Mil - was taking part in an Ironman competition a couple of years ago...his time for the marathon section dressed in this rig was 4:12:25 :)

[​IMG]
    Note the footwear...