French Lesbians Protest - God bless them all

My schoolboy French is a bit rusty, so help me out with the text if you can, that unwashed bean nudging nun in the middle of the scrum, the one with the bins, appears in my translation to want to occupy my arse. I wonder how she plans to go about it?
Not sure what the material trapped under the right hand side of her knickers is, a dislodged jamrag? No wonder the bird in the post above has got blood on her face! ;-)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ah, Femen. I assumed they were just Ukrainian. If you recall, they were the lot who:
- marked their disapproval of sexist University lecturers in Kiev by having a massed spanking on the steps;
- complained about Ukraine's poor performance at the Winter Olympics;
- and flashed pedestrians to, err, protest about Swine Flu...

Gawd bless 'em.

Attachments

changingmag

War Hero
Lesbians. God bless them all

(except the really ugly ones and especially the ones who look like John Travolta in Hairspray)

ugly-lesbians.jpg
And the funny thing is, there's squaddies who, given enough pushing and ale, will shag one of those horrors when they're similarly blasted off their faces.

Is it just me or do these blokes look a bit, I don't know, Fem?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do they miss the point that they wander around al fresco and all they are proving is that they provide viewing for hetero men.

Isn't that what lesbianism is for anyway?
Female definition of a lesbian: "A woman who loves another woman."
Male definition of a lesbian: "A woman who has gratuitous sex on film for the gratification of men."

FatGlutton

Clanker
My schoolboy French is a bit rusty, so help me out with the text if you can, that unwashed bean nudging nun in the middle of the scrum, the one with the bins, appears in my translation to want to occupy my arse. I wonder how she plans to go about it?
"Occupe toi de ton cul" (Concern yourself with your own arse) is a slang expression meaning "Mind your own business".

Aw bless! :-D It's their wedding photo! :p (Cor blimey there must have been a lot of bats out THAT day. :omfg: )

Bat cat Boo.jpgView attachment 99913

Whenever I see these eejits I'm always reminded of this

They're back.
Can't blame them on this. In fact, I'm 100% with them.
Does anyone know what the final answer was to

"According to Inna Shevchenko, a spokeswoman for the feminist protest group, two fundamentalist preachers were discussing the question of “whether wives should be beaten or not"

Hey! It's what we've always fought for:
2C47D56C00000578-0-image-m-17_1442179316369.jpg

Get them teats out and win that war.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gaijin The Intelligence Cell 80
CaptainRidiculous Tanks, planes & ships 12
C The NAAFI Bar 2

Latest Threads