French Lesbians Protest - God bless them all

Discussion in 'Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar' started by changingmag, Nov 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I’d known that French Lesbians were out in force, protesting in Paris, I may have rearranged my leave.

EN IMAGES. Mariage homo : des Femen agressées à Paris - Le Nouvel Observateur

First blurb roughly translates as: Members of the feminist organization Femen were attacked by protesters at the rally organized by the Institute Civitas against gay marriage on 18 November in Paris. The activist women were immediately taken to task by Catholic fundamentalists and members of the service order (or those fancying a grope or just a look).
    A couple of screen shots for your edification.

Attached Files:

2. Seems to be a lot of nuns "coming out"!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mmmmmmhhhhh Gallic growlers....and not a bar of soap to be seen!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why can't our lesbians look like that? I'm sick to death looking at dungaree clad 'wimmin' who think that Movember is compulsary.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Is the DVD coming out for Christmas?

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

I wanna be reincarnated as a lesbian.

7. I already have been.

8. Really.....irate French bean flickers, sorry, haricot vert flickers.......that/they really wont wash.....No need for a taxi, I'll get my Manteau.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]

"Draft Dodger is a convicted criminal who has been allowed to choose the manner of his own execution."

and i'd take some of them with me.

10. Or better still, a French lesbian. There's a definite touch of the 'I've been a naughty girl' there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fixed that for you.........

12. Rug munching does have it's downside when they're on the blob... unless you're into eating raw black-pudding.

Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

Holy sperm? Where's Batman when you want him?

I'm not up to speed on French gay politics, but can anyone explain the interesting mix of nuns, many English slogans in quasi-Gothic script and holy sperm in Paris. Are they trying to be all things to all men (err, women)?

Looks a bit chilly.

• Like Like x 2
  14. They dont get Nun

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Do they miss the point that they wander around al fresco and all they are proving is that they provide viewing for hetero men.

Isn't that what lesbianism is for anyway?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1