• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

French Ghettos Errupt in 7th day of Protests

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174371,00.html

These poor people seem to be victim's in France's egalitarian society. Jobless, poor, living in inadequate housing these imigrants are second class citizen's. It will be interesting to see what the French government will do to help these folks get jobs and provide for better housing so as to improve their lot in life. Otherwise one of the world's most civilized countries may slide into chaos.

A pair of fcukwits electrocuting themselves through their own stupidity is a valid excuse to go on a rampage in a country that has given them sanctuary? Multiculturalism at its' most uplifting :?

These poor people seem to be victim's in (France's egalitarian - Delete) (Insert - American) society. Jobless, poor, living in inadequate housing these imigrants are second class citizen's. It will be interesting to see what the (French - delete) (insert -US) government will do to help these folks get jobs and provide for better housing so as to improve their lot in life. Otherwise one of the world's most civilized countries may slide into chaos.

Washington Post - Katrina Coverage

T6, a bit sensational perhaps and surely Free Market Economics is the way ahead (oh and of course free movement of people)

B

benjaminw1

tomahawk6 said:
AndyPipkin said:
Feck me, t6 is talking about helping Islamist nutters!
In this case its not about religion, I think this is more about the lack of jobs and poor living conditions.
I am sorry T6, my G-granduncle marched from Chester-le-Street to London in the Thirties (joined the Yarrow March) after being unemployed since the Great War (1915-19 DLI Service Bn) and didn't seem to need to loot and burn every building on the way.

Deploy the CRS...

E

error_unknown

It's always about religion with these people, the jobs thing is the smokescreen used to get preferential treatment. What about the van Gogh thing in Holland, The Race riots in birmingham and the riot in Denmark this week? I'm just suprised that the french muslims haven't blamed the BNP for stirring it up.

The Race riots in birmingham
Allow me to put that concept right out of your head.

LOL! Try "Drug gang turf war" between smack and coke dealing Pakistanis , and Ganja and Crack dealing Yardies. Then throw into that mix , young black people heartily sick of the drug gangs deciding to go out and clean house themselves, especially in the vicinity of certain hair product shops and take aways.

Ambush naive BBC reporters (Did they bother asking the Mailbox team anything?) to interview some gobby little Pakistani 'yoofs' and 'Islamic Religous leaders' talking about race , and spend all of nanoseconds on a Black Bishop trying to tell the world it's not about race, it's about Drugs, and the gangs turning the neighbourhood into a shithole.

Allow certain (self-appointed) Islamic Religous leaders to deflect your questions about where all the Neighbourhood improvement money went , and why over 90% of funds supposedly to benefit the entire neighbourhood went into the hands of a few. Still nice to see so many Mercs and tricked out new BMW's in the area. Must be on the up and up.

Attack anyone that brings that up , issue death threats to a Black community leader who dares to ask where the money is. Push your head right into the sand about who is REALLY controlling the supply of Heroin in the area , and who in fact is supplying both sets of drug gangs.

Don't unfetter certain agencies and individuals working their ******* arrses off to prove drugs and terrorism funding are linked. Best of all, keep it really quiet when a result comes in, in case you upset gobby Pakistani 'yoof' and self-appointed Islamic 'leaders'. Agonise over whether to move decisively and one time against the heroin dealers, because then it'll be back to stage 1.

Further push your head into the sand about where all the Heroin it is coming from, because then it makes certain operations in Kiplingland look like a bloody farce, and ignoring what should be addressed. Meanwhile , despatch 5000 British troops in that direction , to go and chase some beastly Saudi who's probably driving a cab in Manhattan.

Barrel change.

It's not about race. It's about 'business and turf'

I know far more than someone who is too stupid to understand he is banned from this forum. Maybe we should call you BlondeArmrBint.

And guess what , yes I really do know far far more than you about this situation.

When I want an ignorant , know nothing view blinded and moulded by sheer prejudice and bigotry , I'll be sure to contact you.

Oh I can't, you're banned from this forum.

E

error_unknown

PTP, the drugs thing is about Race, thats the excuse they use to distract from their activities. There is a breathtaking hypocisy about the whole "Race" industry and I agree with what you say. I'm seriously concerned that our democracy is in such a perilous state due to so called "Liberals" These people are the true Fascists and the true threat to democracy. Any attempt to debate the issue leads to prosecution and a political trial. Just try to find out what's going on in court regarding Nick Griffins prosecution for telling it how it is and you will see how insidious the attacks on free speech in this country are. Cries of Racism is the new Mccartneyism. People are being hounded out of their jobs, denied job opportunities and persecuted in the courts for their beliefs. I despair!

PTP, the drugs thing is about Race, thats the excuse they use to distract from their activities
Yes it is , but it's not a "Race riot" The Race card is being used by certain people to smokescreen.

There is a breathtaking hypocisy about the whole "Race" industry and I agree with what you say
The hypocracy starts, when people deal in drugs to school children and fund death further afield, and then have the absolute gall to use the race card.

I'm seriously concerned that our democracy is in such a perilous state due to so called "Liberals" These people are the true Fascists and the true threat to democracy
Liberalism has nothing to do with it. This community was effectively allowed to close itself off from the mainstream for many years under Labour and Conservative governments , and as it did that , it's criminal activities flourished.

These people are the true Fascists and the true threat to democracy. Any attempt to debate the issue leads to prosecution and a political trial. Just try to find out what's going on in court regarding Nick Griffins prosecution for telling it how it is and you will see how insidious the attacks on free speech in this country are
Griffin is a c0ck , end of. Thanks to him , more "Liberal" people voicing the same concerns with more chance of being listened to , are effectively muzzled, because this c0ck and his gang of Nazi thugs behave the way they do.

PartTimePongo said:
I know far more than someone who is too stupid to understand he is banned from this forum. Maybe we should call you BlondeArmrBint.

And guess what , yes I really do know far far more than you about this situation.

When I want an ignorant , know nothing view blinded and moulded by sheer prejudice and bigotry , I'll be sure to contact you.

Oh I can't, you're banned from this forum.
"BlondeArmrBint".... :roll:

Latest Threads