French Foreign Legion Phone Number

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DRIVER_B_III_RASC, Sep 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did I once read somewhere that if you had ever been a serving member of the French Foreign Legion and were in any kind of trouble or needed help, you telephoned a special number and would be collected soon after from wherever you were and given assistance. Or did I just dream it?
  2. No mate, you are thinking of the A team.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Or you have just sat through a shite Van Damme film marathon!
  4. 0151 708 7080
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 999.....................Oh wait...............forget it, this is Britanistanland
  6. Will this affect your decision to join them?
  7. It's true :eek:)
  8. Haha I can confirm, anytime, anyplace, any form of Kebab or burger allowed.
  9. Anywhere in the world too!
  10. If you are located in UK, why not call their London Association number? Google - 'Amicale Online'
  11. The British Army has a similar concept. If you're in trouble you ring the married mate who used to help you kill whores. He HAS to come and help if he knows what's good for him.
  12. Zee emegencee number?.....Alors, what was eet again?........can't remember as I joined zee legion to forget....................................
    • Like Like x 3
  13. All well and good them having a Phone number on the little white card. But have you seen how fast they march, it would be like Trumpton, watching the Butler answer the blower!
    • Like Like x 1