French Foreign legion marching song

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by Greengrass, May 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for a link to the French Foreign legion marching song any help please

2. Hi Hooooooooooooooooo, Hi Hooooooooooooooooo, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go.......

3. GG try a google search on "le Boudin".

or this
    Le Boudin.

4. Strange I thought it was
    No one like us no one like us but we don’t care we don’t care

5. Nous avons pas seulement les Armes

Les diable marche avec nous...

6. There are lots of them - and each Regiment has its own Reegimental march/song.

Le Boudin is the main one, but you've got that now.

Just for a laugh, I arranged for a local Chinese restaurant (who had used their extensive range of 3 'round-eye' CDs 5 time a night for a year) to play a CD of French Army marches when a colleague was indulging. I knew she spoke French but didn't realise that she'd be there with her (Belgian) husband and his (Belgian) Bezzer.

She was first to twig, nearly choking on her food. Having been alerted her husband and bezzer were keen to buy drinks for anyone who could sing along. They may be arrse-shooters but they're OK - anyone else done Binche for the Orange throwing?. Crazy people.

7. I worked with a bloke who was from Dublin and had spent several years in the Foreign Legion. To hear him speaking french with a dublin accent was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.