French bus driver murder

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
If no names or details have been released then it's a safe bet why.

Unless the attackers are disgustingly white then you'd have a full bio of each one available.

My bold ...
From twitter

Amy Mek

@AmyMek

·
10 Jul

UPDATE: As predicted Mohamed, Mohammed, Moussa & Sélim beat & left bus driver BRAIN DEAD in virtually every instance of jihad in France, media hides identity of attackers & uses words such as “youths” to describe them https://rairfoundation.com/thousands-protest-for-bus-driver-beaten-left-brain-dead-by-youths-asked-to-wear-corona-masks-watch/… #LaRacailleTue #JusticePourPhilippe

Thousands Protest For Bus Driver Beaten & Left Brain Dead by ‘Youths’ Asked to Wear Corona Masks ...

Where is that greenjacket chap when you need some righteous indignation?

Last edited:
I assumed that the lack of investigative reporting into the racial background of the perps was due to MSM finally realising that if they push their current agenda, a race war might actually occur.

I assumed that the lack of investigative reporting into the racial background of the perps was due to MSM finally realising that if they push their current agenda, a race war might actually occur.
Perhaps in the UK the MSM are, and there has certainly been a strategic silence over this attack in France, although the weekly publications here are on top of most of the current events.
Especially the satirical ones, they don't care who they report on or even offend, look at Charlie Hebdo and how that worked out.
Caught a headline last week on a weekly non-satirical running the Bayonne story, and that "racism in France now all seems to be anti-French in nature".
Wasn't a political publication or FN weekly, but a middle of the road weekly rag summing up current events.

Just also had two brothers and an uncle nicked for an attack on a launderette worker who earlier sent one of them out for not wearing a mask. They then came back with baseball bats, not masks, and put him in hospital with a fractured skull.
See if you can guess the ethnicity from this video perhaps?

If that doesn't work try this one.

The victim was a black lad just working in the launderette.
Racism is certainly a broad church these days.

So basically no company can ask its employees to enforce the wearing of face masks. Mrs Roger Out works for Sainsburys, needless to say she will not challenging anyone -under my orders.
If she does, I’ve asked her to show her management the story of the French bus driver.

Latest Threads