French Back To Normal

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PTE_BOZZ, Jul 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would appear that the french apathy with london ended rather quickly. They have complained that it was unfair that london got the Olympic Games.

''Organisers of the French bid had complained that Blair's presence in Singapore three days ahead of the final IOC vote breached bidding regulations and put them at a disadvantage''.
  2. They can complain all they want. We have the Olympics!
  3. Semper.

Your post removed twice. This is not the Naafi bar.

4. The cheese eating surrender monkey always complain, so what we won, and saved there country twice, so they should still be thank full they have a country with which to bid for the olympics with!!
  5. ''I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPLM IN THE MORNING'' - Is this a modern texters version of Napalm with the vowels missing?
  6. Well spotted. :oops:
  7. Fair enough really; had we lost that contest we'd be complaining just as much. After the bombings, it's not sympathy we're looking for, but solidarity. If the French are getting back to normality on this, then good for them, and us. It means we're getting on with life, which denies the terrorist his objective.

8. The Froggie president went to Singapore too ... or didn't his countrymen notice? lol

I'm sure there was mention of him doing that on the news? or am I going mad? must be all that beef I eat *rofl*

Vik xx