Freemasons

Chef

LE
Just received a letter from Province offering promotion to PPrSGD.

It would be rude to say no.
Congratulations. (You still won't get a discount at the bar. I asked, chiz chiz:))

Cyberhacker

War Hero
Congratulations mate. I got my first dark blue last year in June (Prov Standard Bearer), and I got the same in HRA too. Spent a mint on regalia, and thanks to Covid, it’s never seen the light of day. FML ☹️
I feel your pain... my last act was being Installed into the Chair (for the first time). It will be nice to actually Open a Lodge properly!

GrumpyOG

Old-Salt
I feel your pain... my last act was being Installed into the Chair (for the first time). It will be nice to actually Open a Lodge properly!

Me also, but my installation has now been deferred for a year (at least) as the current WM hasn’t opened a meeting as yet (we instal in February)[emoji3525]

Edited due to fat fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shiny

Old-Salt
Me also, but my installation has now been deferred for a year (at least) as the current WM hasn’t opened a meeting as yet (we instal in February)[emoji3525]

Edited due to fat fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For Craft we have agreed that apart from the WM (who doesn't want to continue in role) everyone else will mark time for a year. For Chapter, Mark & RAM the relevant Provincial Rulers have said they are rolling over all Provincial Appointments and they recommend all Lodges do the same. All of mine have.

For Craft we have agreed that apart from the WM (who doesn't want to continue in role) everyone else will mark time for a year. For Chapter, Mark & RAM the relevant Provincial Rulers have said they are rolling over all Provincial Appointments and they recommend all Lodges do the same. All of mine have.
Same for me (in two different Provinces). I'm sort of glad in a way as I should be in three chairs at the same time - back in the chair in Craft, Z for the first time and in the Mark chair for the first time. I'm just glad that I'm not that far advanced in RSM.

I was raised the night before the first lockdown kicked in.

Which, looking back on it, and knowing what we know now about spread, was bloody daft.

Still, onwards and upwards.

I’ve wondered will ritual change in future. Hard to do the 5pof and maintain a social distance.
I hope we don't change anything as we come out of COVID and back to normality, and we treat COVID like the flu possibly with a yearly vaccination for those most vulnerable (or all)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I’ve wondered will ritual change in future. Hard to do the 5pof and maintain a social distance.
Simple really and an instruction was sent out, so it will still likely apply when we all meet. They just copy but don't get close.

Simple really and an instruction was sent out, so it will still likely apply when we all meet. They just copy but don't get close.
If it's anything like UGLE's hurrendous "COVID safe" version of the First Degree - no thank you. Personally I think it is unfair to the Candidate not to have the full experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

1614027292514.png

Latest Threads