Freemasons and Generals and 9/11

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by turton, Oct 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :evil: :twisted:
    FREEMASONS & SOME NUMEROUS MEANING : Does anyone remember cigarettes which were quite popular in the early 80's, well, you may say, what's in the name of a packet of cigarettes , well just about everything, you see, freemasons operate like a giant company, they like to advertise , but only the enlightened recognise the billboards . 555ft is the height of the Washington Monument which is 6660 inches [don't count a ground zero] and we should all know who is represented by that number, don't be alarmed this is all true and with a little bit of research verifiable. The Mason's really do love the beast and love his number. And when they get together in three's , oh, you should be aware the highest a Mason can climb (within the brotherhood ] is to the 33rd degree where some will gain that third eye, just like the one on the back of the one eyed green monster (Dollar bill) at the top of the pyramid ,or the one on M.I.5 logo. So you may start to see the truth let me go back to cigarettes, the one's with the cowboy 'Melbro' and the packet with three 'K's designed into the art work, standing for the KKK now let me show you, how you get 33, the eleventh letter of the English alphabet is 'K' hence 3X11=33 when you have 33 at each corner of the pyramid, well my friends you are 1 degree from boiling point, you have an emergency a 911 a room 101 a 9/11 as in 9X11=99 3X33=99 the sign he is here the pyramid has set the world on fire, hell fire 3+3=6{33}3+3=6{33}3+3=6{33} totalling 666 Iraq is on the 33rd parallel of the earth its also Babylon , in Revelations chapter 13 it states that the 10 headed beast will come from the sea [politics Gk] the ten heads the original 10 members of the European Union. Very soon nobody will be able to make or trade anything without the [trademark ] sign of a one world government our young people have been dumbed down at speeds which have alarmed even Generals. The answer my friends is blowing in the wind, By George , we must slay the dragon. ..The Heathen's [Newton Heath, teeth] The original Name of the little Red Devils : Glory Glory Man United Mancunian is Latin for Man's Camp Your Last clues ,The Manchester Guardian ,The Sign of The Cross [the N.E.W.S) NEWS , The patron Saint of Journalism Is Saint Paul. The Truth Will Set You Free, Blackpool Tower, The Inventor of Worlds First Computer, Splitting The Atom, Judie Finnagan, Captain Mike England, All taught Parrot Fashion .Time and Tide Will not Wait For Any Man. :evil: :twisted:

2. :evil: :twisted:
    FREEMASONS & SOME NUMEROUS MEANING : Does anyone remember cigarettes which were quite popular in the early 80's, well, you may say, what's in the name of a packet of cigarettes , well just about everything, you see, freemasons operate like a giant company, they like to advertise , but only the enlightened recognise the billboards . 555ft is the height of the Washington Monument which is 6660 inches [don't count a ground zero] and we should all know who is represented by that number, don't be alarmed this is all true and with a little bit of research verifiable. The Mason's really do love the beast and love his number. And when they get together in three's , oh, you should be aware the highest a Mason can climb (within the brotherhood ] is to the 33rd degree where some will gain that third eye, just like the one on the back of the one eyed green monster (Dollar bill) at the top of the pyramid ,or the one on M.I.5 logo. So you may start to see the truth let me go back to cigarettes, the one's with the cowboy 'Melbro' and the packet with three 'K's designed into the art work, standing for the KKK now let me show you, how you get 33, the eleventh letter of the English alphabet is 'K' hence 3X11=33 when you have 33 at each corner of the pyramid, well my friends you are 1 degree from boiling point, you have an emergency a 911 a room 101 a 9/11 as in 9X11=99 3X33=99 the sign he is here the pyramid has set the world on fire, hell fire 3+3=6{33}3+3=6{33}3+3=6{33} totalling 666 Iraq is on the 33rd parallel of the earth its also Babylon , in Revelations chapter 13 it states that the 10 headed beast will come from the sea [politics Gk] the ten heads the original 10 members of the European Union. Very soon nobody will be able to make or trade anything without the [trademark ] sign of a one world government our young people have been dumbed down at speeds which have alarmed even Generals. The answer my friends is blowing in the wind, By George , we must slay the dragon. ..The Heathen's [Newton Heath, teeth] The original Name of the little Red Devils : Glory Glory Man United Mancunian is Latin for Man's Camp Your Last clues ,The Manchester Guardian ,The Sign of The Cross [the N.E.W.S) NEWS , The patron Saint of Journalism Is Saint Paul. The Truth Will Set You Free, Blackpool Tower, The Inventor of Worlds First Computer, Splitting The Atom, Judie Finnagan, Captain Mike England, All taught Parrot Fashion .Time and Tide Will not Wait For Any Man. :evil: :twisted:

3. Well, that's truly breathtaking!

I've got a few bridges going cheap it you're interested.

MsG

4. Just what substance have you been taking ???

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Must be the glue

6. Range glue, most likely.

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought that is was common knowledge that W Bro O Bin Laden has been able to evade capture because of a spidery web of Freemason contacts. I gather he is hiding out with Prince Micheal of Kent at the moment (The clue is in the beard!)

BTB the adverts at the bottom of the page are offering tickets for the Masonci Grand Ball and 'Meet Freemasons'. I wonder if W Bro Bin Laden will be at the ball or if I could arrange to meet him on the website.

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

What utter sh1te don't getout much do you? matter of fact ever met a fremason (not that they'd tell you though) getback in the cupboard and doff your tinfol hat until furter notice

9. Does anyone know the colour of the sky on Turton's planet - because is certainly isnt blue !

10. Cuckoo.....Cuckoo

11. He is welcome to speak to me at any stage - I am quite open about being a Mason. Do you recognise my avatar turton (the "demons" on either side are actually cherubs)? As well as being a member of the UGLE, I am also a Mark Master Mason, a Royal Arch Mason and a member of a single digit Craft Lodge within the Symbolic Grand Lodge of Hungary. Oh, and unlike my English brethren I also get to visit Grand Orient lodges as well.

Now please stop telling everyone my secrets and let me get on with ruling the world.

PS Sknn: It is V W Bro Bin Laden. He is visiting the next SGLH meeting in December where he will show us the correct method of communicating with Martians by signs

12. Wibble. Arc de Triomphe. Thr Archbishop of Canterbury. Satan's spawn (Chelsea). The M6 - road to hell? Or is it just me?

Time for a Malboro and a large cup of shut the feck up I shouldn't wonder.
    (4,2,6)

13. daz

daz LE

I don’t know, it makes as much sense as your arguments on the other thread :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

14. Never trust an avatar that sounds too much like Turd on, kind of like the fiery guy in the fantastic four except when he calls "Turd On" and starts talking S***

15. Nano; Nano,

Just got into work and read this. Now picked my self up off of the floor having rolled around with laughter so much - my sides split, and my dog ate my intestines!

and i thought LSD had gone out of vogue?