Freelander for Sale

X plate (2000) Landrover Freelander for sale
3-Door
Removable hard roof
Under 89,000 miles on the clock
Last service 85,250
Newish (replaced last november but the cars hardly been used) tyres and rear brakes done at the last service
BFG'd till May 09
Blue in colour
Good runner and all round decent car
Genuine reason for sale
The price im asking is £2950 or very near offer
Please respond by pm as next week this goes in the 6th sense

HS

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
What is a 'genuine reason for sale'?

Is it:

Genuinly cr@p off road?
Genuinly not needed 'cos you're posted?
Genuinly broken and about to fall into a pile of 15,000 pieces - just after the deal is signed?
Genuinly too expensive to run and maintain?

Geuine reason for sale is that once again the Prime Minister of this fine country we call home has decided that I deserve a x-mas holiday in the sun cheers Gordon appreciate that.
Also been a busy year and the cars just not getting the use it should.(Med Man, Ex in Asia Optag then "Holiday" and due posting upon return and the wifes got a car.

And no the heads not gone

HS

HEART_STOPPER said:
Geuine reason for sale is that once again the Prime Minister of this fine country we call home has decided that I deserve a x-mas holiday in the sun cheers Gordon appreciate that.
Also been a busy year and the cars just not getting the use it should.(Med Man, Ex in Asia Optag then "Holiday" and due posting upon return and the wifes got a car.

HS
Collection requird though

Attachments

leveller said:
HEART_STOPPER said:

HS
Collection requird though

What army patch you living on :?