Freefall in Cyprus

Heading to limassol in aug/sep, would like to have one last go at freefall before i get too old,
have tried checking this out online but can't make much sense of it, can anybody in Cyprus assist.
It has been about 22 years since i did any jumps

just make sure you don't drift over the green line and land on the turkish part and spark off another war :lol:

Their site is here you get a discount if you're military, and they're all old feckers out there anyway, so they may be sympathetic to old sweats ;)

bomb_mac said:
Heading to limassol in aug/sep, would like to have one last go at freefall before i get too old,
have tried checking this out online but can't make much sense of it, can anybody in Cyprus assist.
It has been about 22 years since i did any jumps
Are you still serving?

If so the Cyprus adventure swan centre ( CJSATC) run courses fom the Eastern side of the island, including basic freefall,one off jumps ( static line squares ) and the normal, if qualified, freefall descents.

It's probably worth speaking to their chief instructor ( sorry I've not got a contact no. at hand ) to give you the heads up.

Edited to add: RTFQ has the info above. Quick off the draw or what?

many thanks for the replies

Don't forget, if you are over 40 and want to jump at JSPC(C) you'll need the BPA medocal form indorced by a doctor to be able to jump.

what's the cost then sins