Freedom of Information Act - UFOs!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jan 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And still parts of the report are secret !
    john

2. "Report by The 'Flying Saucer' Working Party"!!! 8O

JTIC? In 2001?

3. "Mass hysteria" & "mistaken identity"?
    How about plain "unexplained"?
    I suppose they didn't want us all to panic.
    If so why was this report(& some parts still) secret :?:

4. I don't think every single word of a document has to be made open to public - esp so-called 'discreet' (first time hearing this caveat) secret ones and esp those from a JTIC (JIC now?) even under FOIA.

No doubt someone will tell me if I'm wrong! :roll:

5. Of course there are parts still secret.

You can't have the great unwashed reading about our Brave Fighter Boys having an airmiss with something that wasn't there.

Or reports from Squaddies describing things that ;

1. Weren't there.

2. The thing that wasn't there , that didn't make a sound because it wasn't there.

3. The thing that wasn't there, didn't make a sound, and didn't pulse between purple , green and silver, because it wasn't there.

4. The thing that wasn't there, didn't make a sound, and didn't pulse between purple , green and silver, because it wasn't there , and didn't traverse a point in the Brecons at Mach sh*tloads in broad daylight, because it wasn't there.

5. The report on the thing that wasn't there, didn't make a sound, and didn't pulse between purple , green and silver, because it wasn't there , and didn't traverse a point in the Brecons at Mach sh*tloads in broad daylight, because it wasn't there, is still secret because it wasn't there.

Military and Civil Pilots in charge of expensive bits of metal who love their jobs tend not to confirn they haven't seen anything that wasn't there either

Allegedly.