Freedom Fighter needs kit

pinksniper

Old-Salt
Recieved an interesting e-mail this morning to my business e-mail

From: griffithsretailservices@outlook.com [mailto:griffithsretailservices@outlook.com]
Sent: 19 December 2015 04:20
To: xxx@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Military Kit

Dear sir / madame,

I am due to fly out to Erbil, Northern Iraq after christmas and the New Year. I am going to be giving up my job and home here in the U.K to volunteer with a christian militia Dwekh Nawsha. In the fight against Islamic State. Due to volunteering this has to be self funded.

So I was wondering if yourselves as a company would be kind enough to donate any kit to myself. This would be a great help and go a very long way. Any kit would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Adam Griffiths

If anyone has any spare 58 patt lying around, ammo pouches, smashed up chest rig, bummed up half repaired bergen, please do oblige, it would go a long way

Funny that. A chap in my local works 5 on 5 off in Erbil and has for years. It's a safe as houses in comparison to Luton. Better airport too.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure the local SB will be keen to have a word.

its a fair request - i'll dig out that old orange boiler suit and send it over to him.

58 pattern. Hmmmm. Making it easy for himself, is he?

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I can donate a couple of old compo tins of Tiffin and boiled sweets. I seem to have acquired quite a few of them while no - one was looking.

A genuine Paras/ marines / SAS issue Banner Biro, I had to sign for it so I want it back after you come home / body parts are repatriated in a jiffy bag.

Nitroxpuppy

War Hero
And morale wise ill be fucking his wife / daughter / child whilst hes away. win win

I see Bugsy is on a bullshitting icon button pressing frenzy once more.

It probably stems from him having a fucking pig of a wife.

This isn't that boss eyed twat from the TA's who works in BnQ again is it?

spaz

LE
Funny that. A chap in my local works 5 on 5 off in Erbil and has for years. It's a safe as houses in comparison to Luton. Better airport too.
A chap I know works there 5 on, 6 off.

You bullshitting doublecunt.

Latest Threads