freed RN / RM personnel

S

syledis

With regards to the 15 RN/ RM personnel recently freed, i was wondering if anyone would have an opinion on how they would be received when they get back to their respective units, especially the officers. I dont know what they went through, so i won,t comment either way on their actions. Like i say i am not having a dig, just curious as to what will happen to them now.

S

syledis

Over 140 people have looked at this and not one reply yet. Is this because its a Cr*p question or, as i fear, it looks like a journo one?

syledis said:
With regards to the 15 RN/ RM personnel recently freed, i was wondering if anyone would have an opinion on how they would be received when they get back to their respective units, especially the officers. I dont know what they went through, so i won,t comment either way on their actions. Like i say i am not having a dig, just curious as to what will happen to them now.
As there are approx. 657 threads discussing the same thing (slight exaggeration) I'd just like it put on record that I no longer care.