• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

freed RN / RM personnel

S

syledis

With regards to the 15 RN/ RM personnel recently freed, i was wondering if anyone would have an opinion on how they would be received when they get back to their respective units, especially the officers. I dont know what they went through, so i won,t comment either way on their actions. Like i say i am not having a dig, just curious as to what will happen to them now.

S

syledis

Over 140 people have looked at this and not one reply yet. Is this because its a Cr*p question or, as i fear, it looks like a journo one?

syledis said:
With regards to the 15 RN/ RM personnel recently freed, i was wondering if anyone would have an opinion on how they would be received when they get back to their respective units, especially the officers. I dont know what they went through, so i won,t comment either way on their actions. Like i say i am not having a dig, just curious as to what will happen to them now.
As there are approx. 657 threads discussing the same thing (slight exaggeration) I'd just like it put on record that I no longer care.

Latest Threads