Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Moodybitch, May 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't usually bother with all this cr@p but if you text this number you have thechance to win an I-Pod.

Not bad, for the price of a 10p text .

Edited cos I forgot to put the number there - what a tit....

Text iPOD, Your name, your age to 61188
  2. I'm going to sue MB over the trade discription act - paying 10p does not make it a freebie!!!!

Yes I am a money pincher!! And German.
  3. Since when could you get an ipod for 10p? That makes it almost free so stop splitting hairs and get texting.
  4. If it is too good to be true, guess what.............................................
  5. It not too good to be true.

It part of an ad campaign i am executing for British Telecom. They are monitoring the success of what I have sold them by running a comp and tracking the text responses to see how effective I am at my job.

We all know I just sit on here all day - and am therefore NOT effective at my job. So just bloody text will you, and make me and my advertising look good. Please :D :D
  6. What will you do for us if we do this for you? :wink:
  7. Bleedin heck Stab - you really will try it with anyone on here wont you.

I have already exlained what happened with me and yer Dad, and to be honest - if you're as bad in the sack as he was then I really ain't interested. :D
  8. I will not. I'll have you know that my standards are very high.

I've only tried it on with Anya and yourself.

I just want to see if you're as fat and smelly as I've been told you are. :D
  9. Say what Stab? I've seen you away for the weekend, Moody is right.

You will try it with anyone/thing, I'll bet you'd even try it with your sick and twisted imagnation.