Freebies from O2

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by IckleMissNawti, Apr 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I'd let you know that O2 are doing free sim cards again...

Click me
  2. Thanks. I don't care what the others say, I really like you. Had a quick shufty over your nurses photo last night. Anymore?
  3. Yeah i like you too, even though your scouse. Finally get a decent looker on here and they try and chase you off.
    I second biscuits comment, Any more pics
  4. F*ck off you, I might be in there!
  5. lol, sorry mate. Put I dont see why all the crap thats been posted went on.
    Was also in the chat room when she got banned. It was like all the bullies in the playground.
    Nice to see your still here and not given in.
    Oh and go for biscuits he is hung like a Cavalry drum horse and loaded.
  6. Haha thanks, Van and Biscuits. I might be scouse but I'd never take "a fence" ;o) Tis the T'internet, and if a bunch of words on a screen offends you then you've got serious problems. lol.

PS you two do realise that if you turn my topic into a sexual innuendo, then it'll end up in the sin bin... with the rest haha

PPS can't I just have you both? ;o) hehe

7. Of course you can have them both; providing it is filmed, artistically and sensitively of course, and then screened on here.
  8. I've done the Int Op Photographers course-I can take artistic shots of her (probably) hairy growler being held wide open.
  9. I can provide an alsation.
  10. I've got a well lubed fist

well, when I say ' well lubed'.....
  11. Will you lot pish're cramping my style.
  12. style? :hump: bwah ha ha
  13. I can't believe that a Glaswegian could even dream of commenting upon anyone's style.
  14. I am short, Glaswegian and male - therefore I have the divine right to correct anyone's style!

Especially someone named after a biscuit/trowel :p
  15. all we are missing is a fridge a few fake p*rn style tache's and the necessary mood lights and "this time next year we will all be millionaires!" haha