Free time - what to do with it ?

In those rare moments when nothing much is happening, when a hand-shandy no longer has bubbles, women are far away, internet games are tiresome, and booze isn't an option, what does one do ? No, I don't have any rope either.

Read a book?

101 ways to drown kittens perhaps.

I like to put 2 pillows together with a cushion and a sock and pretend the 2 pillows is a woman and the cushion is basically meant to be her tits, you get the idea, and than I make love to Imogen

In those rare moments when nothing much is happening, when a hand-shandy no longer has bubbles, women are far away, internet games are tiresome, and booze isn't an option, what does one do ? No, I don't have any rope either.
I don't get that bit.

Social life. Sport. Weights. Watch decent films/comedies including box sets. Plan trips/activities away. Listen to music. Do the odd thing for other people. Lots of things for those close to me. Stay in touch with friends. Clean and tidy (never ending task aim to get house 'barrack clean.')

BOOOOOO always get some boring cunt rock up!

Airfix kits...Stop you going blind

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fucking poof!

Model aircraft indeed - crackheads waiting to happen. I like a sip of that Humbrol paint from time to time too.

Pick the fluff out of your belly button!!!

Count the grains of sand in a egg timer!!!

Make a plaster of paris mould of your dick, then go fuck yourself!!!

Find a vantage point and shoot at passers by with an air rifle. Fat bastards make amusing targets; their initial pained bewilderment is a joy to watch. Followed by their outraged realisation and panicked evasion, as you repeatedly slam lead pellets into their lardy Primark jogger clad buttocks. Maintain rapid fire while they waddle furiously for cover....

Be careful though; the police have a MAJOR sense of humour failure every time a frantic, wheezing, superslob dials 999 with a sniper contact.

You will need a location that is hard to identify and a pre-tested escape route. Good hunting!

I never, ever, did anything like this while on leave and in the company of other young squaddies after an afternoon in the pub.....

Find a vantage point and shoot at passers by with an air rifle. Fat bastards make amusing targets; their initial pained bewilderment is a joy to watch. Followed by their outraged realisation and panicked evasion, as you repeatedly slam lead pellets into their lardy Primark jogger clad buttocks. Maintain rapid fire while they waddle furiously for cover....

Be careful though; the police have a MAJOR sense of humour failure every time a frantic, wheezing, superslob dials 999 with a sniper contact.

You will need a location that is hard to identify and a pre-tested escape route. Good hunting!

I never, ever, did anything like this while on leave and in the company of other young squaddies after an afternoon in the pub.....
I believe you!!

Not necessarily old bean. I have a Lancaster bomber glued to my forehead since I was 6 years old. 30 years ago. I can tell you that the view from underneath the wings and between the engines is severly limited. If I really strain my eyes and keep the cockpit and bomb aimer's 'perspex' clean I can just about see ahead of me. It's quite socially limiting I can tell you. Classy parties can be very awkward.
What classy parties have you ever blagged your way into? Morrisons opening a new store does not count as classy or a party.