Free the Pentwyn one!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spike7451, Apr 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

OK,Well,I have noticed on some threads that Pentwyn gets a beating with a hefty stick! Like the thread about the chav scum who fed the bunny to the croc,It was suggested that Pentwyn be fed to the croc as well.....
    So,just out of curiosity,what heinously depraved & disgusting thing did Pentwyn do to deserve all this stick??...........
  2. what heinously depraved & disgusting thing did Pentwyn do to deserve all this stick??...........How about..being born?? :lol:
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That explains it then......Can I retitle the title.......???(Shoot the pentwyn one maybe)
  4. Your a fast learner spike :D

Now all you have to do is learn how to shout..'Hail to the snail' and you've cracked it :lol:
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Only got to page 4 before the brain went into overload!!! 8O .........HAIL TO...... :lol:
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That about sums it up!! :twisted:
    I think I need a stiff drink........Whiskey anyone??
  7. Have you got the message yet Pentwyn?
  8. Thats asking the impossible dale, you know she has severe learning difficulties :lol:
  9. I care not, I am too busy doing air guitar to Creep and pretending I am Chrissie Hynde.
  10. Supporting the forces community by attempting to be a squaddie mattress..for both male and females :lol:
  11. I don't think we've got any evidence that she's a 'squaddy mattress' ?

On the other hand, what is your connection to the Army bossyboots ?