Free the Pentwyn one!!!!

OK,Well,I have noticed on some threads that Pentwyn gets a beating with a hefty stick! Like the thread about the chav scum who fed the bunny to the croc,It was suggested that Pentwyn be fed to the croc as well.....
So,just out of curiosity,what heinously depraved & disgusting thing did Pentwyn do to deserve all this stick??...........

what heinously depraved & disgusting thing did Pentwyn do to deserve all this stick??...........How about..being born?? :lol:

Your a fast learner spike :D

Now all you have to do is learn how to shout..'Hail to the snail' and you've cracked it :lol:

Dale the snail said:
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Creep-lyrics-Radiohead/E9B013A7CAF5EEC148256866000DA819

Scroll down the page, it explains it all. It's an ode to Pentwyn. She/he/it wrote it itself.
That about sums it up!! :twisted:
I think I need a stiff drink........Whiskey anyone??

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here...
Have you got the message yet Pentwyn?

Thats asking the impossible dale, you know she has severe learning difficulties :lol:

Goose_Rider said:
Looks like she's got a habit of 'supporting the forces community' where her input is slightly out-of-place and not necessary:

http://www.virtualwall.org/dc/ChubbJJ01a.htm

Not exactly sure what her point is ?
I care not, I am too busy doing air guitar to Creep and pretending I am Chrissie Hynde.

Supporting the forces community by attempting to be a squaddie mattress..for both male and females :lol:

Bloody married to it mate :lol:

and note i said 'attempting'..not 'is'

Groundhog Day

So Pentwyn is attempting to be in the position you are currently in, yet you feel you are able to criticise her for this ?

If we're gonna slate her for anything, at least lets stick to the facts and not try and assassinate aspects of her character that we have decided on her behalf. What evidence have you got that she is attempting to pick up squaddies ?

Goose_Rider said:
So Pentwyn is attempting to be in the position you are currently in, yet you feel you are able to criticise her for this ?

If we're gonna slate her for anything, at least lets stick to the facts and not try and assassinate aspects of her character that we have decided on her behalf. What evidence have you got that she is attempting to pick up squaddies ?
Get a life you sap.

I agree, groundhog day. Goose, get a grip.