Free T-Shirt Caption Competition....

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by BombG T-Shirts, Oct 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BombG T-Shirts

BombG T-Shirts Sponsor

It is simple.
    Look at the photo and come up with the funniest caption and we will give you a Free T-shirt of your choice from web site at

Closing date is Wednesday 27 Oct 2010.

The managements decision is final, who ever makes me split my sides the most wins.

Good Luck to you all.

Attached Files:

2. PPPPick up penguin
  3. While the pengucannon had low accuracy, careless unexploded birdnance (UXB) handling still resulted in numerous casualties.
  4. BombG T-Shirts

BombG T-Shirts Sponsor

Come on the Juniors, it looks like we are letting the side down here.

I think that the guys in the NAAFI bar are going to win this one if we don't get some captions posted.

See you soon
    Bomb G
  5. the food police were pissed off at the E numbers in kids chocolate bars.....
  6. look at the closing date spacktard ;)
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So who won then?
  8. BombG T-Shirts

BombG T-Shirts Sponsor

Hi All,
    I must apologise for late announcement, no excuse for my rudeness. It did however involve lederhosen and big steins of pilsner, so I am sure that some of you guys will forgive me.

Any way down to business the grand winner is from the NAAFI Bar forum and it was.............

'It's got to be around here somewhere! Think, men! If you were a penguin, where would you hide?'

It just done it for me.

Well done Vastatio I will be in touch soon with details of how you can claim your prize.

As for the rest of you, I do feel bad about the late announcement so I will give you a discount code (10% off the T-shirt) that you may use on the "Livin the Dream" range of T-shirts.
    Discount code: ARRSE1
    The code will be valid until the end of November 2010.

See you all soon

Bomb G