FREE stuff!!

I'm clearing out my old shite. I may have some stuff to give away to whoever can be arrsed to come and pick it up from my gaff.

No money required, but donations to Hols4Heroes are always welcome.

Pick up ASAP, I'm clearing shite out, not holding stuff for people to collect in a few weeks time.

I live in Surrey, 10 mins from M25 junction 9

STEREO GONE

spike7451 said:
Maybe Hols4Heroes can use it.
Just a random thought....
I've not got time to auction the shite I have, as I want rid to paint/decorate, or just bin it, either way.

People can donate to H4H as I mentioned.

smudge67 said:
cupoftea said:
Are you anywhere near London?
Yup, Surrey, near Esher/Kingston upon Thames.
Can do!

But at the moment I'm too skint to do the decent thing and make a donation. Please let me know in the unlikely event that it goes unclaimed by someone who is able to do the honours and I will come and collect.

Edit : The stereo and metalworks, that is.

smudge67 said:
A 10ft x 4 ft Union Jack flag, with fittings for flag pole. Don't ask where I got it, and you'll get no lies. It's a top quality flag, no shite here. A bit faded, and a bit "shredded" at the edges in places, but a great flag nonetheless. Lots of history ;)

Could do with a wash I reckon.
Smudge check pms mate

cupoftea said:
smudge67 said:
cupoftea said:
Are you anywhere near London?
Yup, Surrey, near Esher/Kingston upon Thames.
Can do!

But at the moment I'm too skint to do the decent thing and make a donation. Please let me know in the unlikely event that it goes unclaimed by someone who is able to do the honours and I will come and collect.

Edit : The stereo and metalworks, that is.
Come on down. Donations are a "would be nice" Collect, and feel free to donate when you've got some cash spare. I'll PM you my number.

osta said:
smudge67 said:
A 10ft x 4 ft Union Jack flag, with fittings for flag pole. Don't ask where I got it, and you'll get no lies. It's a top quality flag, no shite here. A bit faded, and a bit "shredded" at the edges in places, but a great flag nonetheless. Lots of history ;)

Could do with a wash I reckon.
Smudge check pms mate
I have , no new ones there.

What pad isn't complete without a Dragon hilted sword?!?! God knows why I have carried this around with me for the last 9 years or so.

No idea if it complies to the geneva convention? I imagine Tropper66 once used these when fighting off the Viking hoards.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cas N Gaming and Software 16
Miner The NAAFI Bar 87
Count.Dracule Gaming and Software 21