FREE STUFF We all love a freebie

Over the last couple of days I have been setting up a web site pimping my services as a butler.
I found a website that lets you do it for free and helps you set it up. I now cannot contain myself and want to share my discovery with my fellow arrsers.
So without further ado the address is

free web site

You can post your warry pictures on there and link them back to arrse or even videos and music. Well have a look for yourself its free cos they put a few google ads on your page.
if you are interested check out my web siteHERE

the_butler said:
Over the last couple of days I have been setting up a web site pimping my services as a butler.
I found a website that lets you do it for free and helps you set it up. I now cannot contain myself and want to share my discovery with my fellow arrsers.

free web site

You can post your warry pictures on there and link them back to arrse or even videos and music. Well have a look for yourself its free cos they put a few google ads on your page.

You might like to sort this out,

WE ARE NOT FULLY UP AND RUNNING YET BUT IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE

Hi Mate.

Took a peek at the source code. If you want your pages to get picked up by the big search engines you need to do more with the Meta content. Don’t forget to go goggle and the rest and manually register your sites, helps the bots find you.

Jolly good site Old boy!! Well done!

Blues_Cav said:
Hi Mate.

Took a peek at the source code. If you want your pages to get picked up by the big search engines you need to do more with the Meta content. Don’t forget to go goggle and the rest and manually register your sites, helps the bots find you.
You never cease to amaze me. when did you go all nerd master general. thanks for the tip I'll get on with the meta tags already sumitted to google msn and yahoo though :D

Bossdog said:
Jolly good site Old boy!! Well done!
thank you kindly sir

This is what the Army has done to me. Taken a sophisticated Household Cavalryman and turned me into a computer geek. Ok, they sent me on a lot of courses to build web sites for them; of course I am now building them for other people instead.

That would make you almost as popular as a ration storeman on cake delivery day :D

elovabloke

ADC
the_butler said:

free web site

butler, know we all know where you live we can all pop round for a sheery. Watch out for FBG. He's very close. :D

Hang about. Are you telling me that you want to go to folks houses and be a Butler? With a butlers suit and white gloves etc? Like him off the car insurance ad :?

elovabloke

ADC
bossyboots said:
Hang about. Are you telling me that you want to go to folks houses and be a Butler? With a butlers suit and white gloves etc? Like him off the car insurance ad :?
He's cav, their good at it :)

elovabloke said:
the_butler said:

free web site

butler, know we all know where you live we can all pop round for a sheery. Watch out for FBG. He's very close. :D
I have never hidden my ID or location it's in my profile
but you'll never find the bat cave

Great, you will find the dusters and polishes under the sink.

Can i call you Hudson? :D

bossyboots said:
Great, you will find the dusters and polishes under the sink.

Can i call you Hudson? :D
Don't get me wrong this isn't voluntary work you need to speak to social services if that's what you want. :D
Yes though Hudson would do fine Miss

I have a spare 50p, would that cover it? I'll provide the cleaning tackle :D

bossyboots said:
I have a spare 50p, would that cover it? I'll provide the cleaning tackle :D
I'll consider it but your avatar scares the bejeezus out of me 8O

The_butler wrote

I'll consider it but your avatar scares the bejeezus out of me 8O
Well if you do your work correctly then you will have no reason to be scared of anything :D

dudders4w said:
what a cracking idea! is it going well?

Dudders
Early days yet I'm still underemployed but at least I'm not unemployed
I have been approached by ITV though 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cas N Gaming and Software 16
Miner The NAAFI Bar 87
Count.Dracule Gaming and Software 21