FREE STUFF We all love a freebie

Discussion in 'RAC' started by the_butler, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Over the last couple of days I have been setting up a web site pimping my services as a butler.
    I found a website that lets you do it for free and helps you set it up. I now cannot contain myself and want to share my discovery with my fellow arrsers.
    So without further ado the address is

free web site

You can post your warry pictures on there and link them back to arrse or even videos and music. Well have a look for yourself its free cos they put a few google ads on your page.
    if you are interested check out my web siteHERE
  2. daz

daz LE

You might like to sort this out,

3. cheers that does not appear in firefox browser

I've sorted it
  4. who the hell are those guys in the tuu tuus anyway?
  5. Hi Mate.

Took a peek at the source code. If you want your pages to get picked up by the big search engines you need to do more with the Meta content. Don’t forget to go goggle and the rest and manually register your sites, helps the bots find you.
  6. Jolly good site Old boy!! Well done!
  7. You never cease to amaze me. when did you go all nerd master general. thanks for the tip I'll get on with the meta tags already sumitted to google msn and yahoo though :D

thank you kindly sir
  8. This is what the Army has done to me. Taken a sophisticated Household Cavalryman and turned me into a computer geek. Ok, they sent me on a lot of courses to build web sites for them; of course I am now building them for other people instead.
  9. That would make you almost as popular as a ration storeman on cake delivery day :D
  10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

butler, know we all know where you live we can all pop round for a sheery. Watch out for FBG. He's very close. :D
  11. Hang about. Are you telling me that you want to go to folks houses and be a Butler? With a butlers suit and white gloves etc? Like him off the car insurance ad :?
  12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

He's cav, their good at it :)
  13. I have never hidden my ID or location it's in my profile
    but you'll never find the bat cave
  14. Great, you will find the dusters and polishes under the sink.

Can i call you Hudson? :D
  15. Don't get me wrong this isn't voluntary work you need to speak to social services if that's what you want. :D
    Yes though Hudson would do fine Miss