FREE socks with every Bespoke Shirt

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by BarringtonAyre, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Barrington Ayre bespoke shirts would like to offer all members of the Armed Forces a FREE pair of English made socks when they buy any bespoke shirt from us.

We clothe a number of Armed Forces personel already & with our service of offering different fabrics underneath your shirt collar & cuffs you can be sure to get the shirt that you have always wanted.
    We can even do Regimental colours under the collars & cuffs to give you a truly bespoke shirt so give us a call on 0845 300 9014 to discuss your needs.

Our personalisation service is also available for our shooting socks so why not get your regimental colours on these too?

We offer a visiting shirt tailoring service so give us a call to book an appointment.

Call us on 0845 300 9014 or visit us at www.barringtonayre.co.uk

Barrington Ayre support Help for Heroes & our customers can donate directly from our website

2. Have you checked this out with the Dads?

How exactly do you support H4H?

3. Nice chaps have a link to H4H on their frontpage. :D

4. I've got a link to the RNLI in my sig block. It doesn't mean I give them money or a percentage of my profits. I only put it there so you can take the piss out of my brother.

(Was that too harsh? I've had a shite week).

5. My post wasn't made in response to yours, we posted at the same time.

6. Blimey sluggy you on the blob? Do you need a good spanking to cheer you up?

It is the classified ads section after all. Just having a link is support in itself