free scran

Nice gesture by them.

However is that the best piccie they could find? Look at his stubble,gopping thumb nail,is that even a UK helmet?

Nice gesture by them.

However is that the best piccie they could find? Look at his stubble,gopping thumb nail,is that even a UK helmet?
Judging by his salute, I'd say no.

Indeed a nice gesture, but they could have used a Brit instead of a yank WW2 re-enactor
".... I'm sorry all our Brit's are busy right now, please accept this non combatant stand in , press 1 for starters 2 for main cou..........." ;)

WW

Dittto, just 32 miles away - just fine for an evening out with SWMBO!

That's pretty generous.They are giving you a window of 6 days to come scarf up your free grub instead of just 1 day that Golden Corral does over here. That gives you a certain flexibility in case you have only one restaurant in the area and a bunch of chow-hounds and freeloaders in the area that you have to elbow out of the way.
Can't think why they would have used an unshaven G.I. re-enactor as a model for their ad though. Maybe all the Brits were otherwise engaged. :?

Went last night. Good food - and plenty of it - friendly atmosphere and cheap! I'll be going there again.

A very generous offer. I am not aware of one near me though. Still, its good to be appreciated.