free scran

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by haggler, Jun 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice gesture by them.

However is that the best piccie they could find? Look at his stubble,gopping thumb nail,is that even a UK helmet?

2. Cheers, and one only a few miles away from me to!

3. Judging by his salute, I'd say no.

4. Indeed a nice gesture, but they could have used a Brit instead of a yank WW2 re-enactor

5. ".... I'm sorry all our Brit's are busy right now, please accept this non combatant stand in , press 1 for starters 2 for main cou..........." ;)

WW

6. Thanks for the info got one 13miles away

7. Dittto, just 32 miles away - just fine for an evening out with SWMBO!

8. If I wear my WW1 SAS medals can I get extra gravy ?

9. The one that is near me is gopping. I'd pay not to eat there.

10. That's pretty generous.They are giving you a window of 6 days to come scarf up your free grub instead of just 1 day that Golden Corral does over here. That gives you a certain flexibility in case you have only one restaurant in the area and a bunch of chow-hounds and freeloaders in the area that you have to elbow out of the way.
    Can't think why they would have used an unshaven G.I. re-enactor as a model for their ad though. Maybe all the Brits were otherwise engaged. :?

11. Went last night. Good food - and plenty of it - friendly atmosphere and cheap! I'll be going there again.

12. A very generous offer. I am not aware of one near me though. Still, its good to be appreciated.

13. went to day

WW

might go back sat