FREE POST?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by acrab!, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking news on BBC 24, that the Royal Mail may be about to announce free post to the ghan and iraq, wish the falklands was free, costing me a fortune sending stuff to my missus!

2. Apparantly on news 24 but not seen the article yet. But fantastic news anyway......

3. Maximum 2Kilos in weight for immediate families and relatives only by the sounds of things for parcels. Great news awaiting more details, just been on sky news.

4. Breaking news on Sky too.

Parcels should only be 2kg in weight, but send as often as you like.
    Only to Iraq and the 'Stan.

About bloody time :)

5. Great news for everbody involved,nice to see a bit of decency put before profits

6. Didn't the boss mention this the other day in the stan? Something along the lines of:

"£5 to send a 2Kg parcel? Come on Royal mail, surely you could do this for free"?

Hope so, when most guys are recieving 2-3 parcels a month, if the're lucky, it's a few bob saved at home.

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Excellent, and about time.

However, I hope the new "Free" service won't mean more of what is being discussed HERE.

8. This is wounderful news ,Royal Mail as announced free post to the ghan and iraq. Lets hope now that Royal mail will extend there free post to all other BFPO'S