Free photo sharing?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having now been banned from Photobucket and Imageshack - seems their opinions differ to mine on what counts as an "artistic" image
    Where do I go next?
  2. The sex offenders register?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. flikr
  4. Funny you should mention that. I've just been declared persona-non-grata at TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. Yet I honestly haven't put a foot wrong! I'm straight as a die me, so straight laced that I'm boring. I honestly don't have a single vice. Well, nothing that I would call a vice anyway. It's quite unreasonable and they don't even contact me to discuss it. It's outrageous...
  5. everyone getting booted out of these image places? I may just have to start one up.
  6. What's wrong with the old 'You show me yours and I'll show you mine' then?
    That's the way we used to do it behind the NAAFI
    (note correct spelling of NAAFI which goes to prove that I am a genuine roughy toughy ex squaddie with attitude) :)
  7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Just for research purposes of course, but could we have a sample of the pictures that were banned. Of course I shall judge simply on, cough, artistic
    merit. If it involves penguins, bottoms or axle grease pleas email them Jarrod. The Slug will check the merits of large black willies... and I'll take anythig else....
  8. Please don't.

I dont want to have to destroy another laptop to remove the digital trail the plod will follow.
  9. Thanx as soon as this head goes away ill have alook