• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Free PC online shooter

Combat Arms Came across this while downloading a patch for another game, a decent looking FPS, free to download and play. Plays like a mix between CoD4 and CSS. Team deathmatch, deathmatch and search and destroy modes and a persistent character levelling with upgrades by spending points earned ingame.

Yeah me too, getting better though, and also found out that your bought weapons and upgrades only last one day, so they are more of a rental, which has it's good and bad points.

That's how they make money. Now all the uber walts will pay good money to run around with Gucci kit in cyberspace.
Might get better when they upgrade to allow clans. I can feel an UKARRSE coming on.

Axeman said:
That's how they make money. Now all the uber walts will pay good money to run around with Gucci kit in cyberspace.
Might get better when they upgrade to allow clans. I can feel an UKARRSE coming on.
I've been reading a few reviews and the stuff you can buy with real money on the ingame "Black Market" is mainly cosmetic so the game will remain balanced without having paying members having some uber-weapon advantage over everyone else. All weapons are available to all players although the more GP you pay the longer you keep it.

Hi,

I have downloaded the game and registered but I appear to have a problem with it playing.

I click on the icon, click start game, I get the first screen up then all I get is a black screen with a hand as the pointer but nothing else.

Can anyone offer any help or advice?

Regards

Birddog

Birddog said:
Hi,

I have downloaded the game and registered but I appear to have a problem with it playing.

I click on the icon, click start game, I get the first screen up then all I get is a black screen with a hand as the pointer but nothing else.

Can anyone offer any help or advice?

Regards

Birddog
Check your Fire wall, it could be blocking it.

Also check you have dl'd the correct version. When we first installed on my sons PC we could not connect as it was the Pacific and not European client.

Fecking thing has stopped working for me, can load it up, get to the server screen, then it drops back to desktop.

have deleted it for the minute, will try again in a few days.

Fcuking cracking game. Dont normally play em but this is well worth it, ARRSE clan has to be made for the 1st bloke to make Sgt.

name on there is kaneda111 friend me :p

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems you have to be a staff Sgt to create a clan, think I'm halfway through Sgt...

My handle is Spinflight in the game, tried adding kaneda111 but couldn't find you..

Latest Threads