Free PC Games

Bossdog said:
AA3.0 (Americas Army)
clicks linky to AA3 site - been waiting for this since last September..

http://www.aa3.americasarmy.com/#

Developed by the United States Army using the Unreal 3 Engine, America's Army 3 (AA3) offers an unparalleled, authentic, military experience. AA3 highlights different aspects of the Army from Army Values and the Warrior Ethos to Army career opportunities and lifestyles both on and off duty. Players will also experience different types of technologies and equipment used by the Army's high-tech Soldier. Players are bound by Rules of Engagement (ROE) and gain experience as they navigate challenges in team-based, multiplayer, force-on-force operations.

Big Download will be the exclusive AA3 Deploy Client pre-load provider, offering players the chance to pre-load the game before its release on July 17th. So, download the client now, pre-load the game and play it when it unlocks on the 17th. AA3 is rated Teen and is free to download and play. System requirements are listed after the jump.

Slinks back after seeing release date of June 17th.

I hope the deploy client is much better than the last effort they made.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just completed spin the black circle!

I can go back to my life again now.

Another cracker;

fig. 8

Featured as 'Internet Game Of The Month' in this month's Edge Magazine, it's easy to see why. Use the left and right keys to manouevre a bicycle around text on a constantly moving page. This should kill an hour or two.