• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Free Parashoot lessins

Hi I hear you limeyz don't teach parashooting anymorewich is not good so I thot I would see if anyone wanted free parashoot lessins when I come to england.
if you want to learn froma badazz merc sign up here.

Merx

Sorry mate, you wear too much lipstick for me.

BT.

Isn't he a bit young for an E6? And look at all those medals! :worship:

(We still teach English though.)

Can you pleez sine me up four free parashoot lessins?

Not too, or fore but free.

Why is there a tool box against the door- is it to stop your dad from bursting in and filling you in when he realises you have hired out a uniform and posed as a soldier.
I bet you are sitting there in your g-string are you 'ctauch'.
:wave:

Egad, I think you've tumbled him! It's his dad's uniform!

You post like you are a cast member of Allo Allo with an outrageously daft Frog accent.

Is that a picture of you? If so, you'll go down a storm at a choir boy bottom touching club.

How old are you? 12??

Gotta be a Wah surely...not even an American could be that daft!

I don't know a lot about their uniforms but don't US Airborne wear wings on their chest? He isn't.

He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he?

:slow:

legal_eagle said:

I don't know a lot about their uniforms but don't US Airborne wear wings on their chest? He isn't.

Why not? They keep electing the thickest and daftest (as do we unfortunately).

Waahh, not even a fifteen year old American gentlemen could speel as badly as that. If you want to shoot young man, cover your keyboard with cling film, better, innit

legal_eagle said:

Im not airborn, I am a blackops sniper. I could tell you why I dont have my wings on, but then i wold have to kill u, (Haha)

Oooh, oooh, I know of a few people I'm sure would love you to teach them how to parashoot - I think that you should re-post this thread in the Infantry forum, titled: Attention all Airborne Wannabes - you'll be sure to attract the attention of plenty who'd love to be padawans to your airborne Jedi-self...

Tigermercenary said:
Hi I hear you limeyz don't teach parashooting anymorewich is not good so I thot I would see if anyone wanted free parashoot lessins when I come to england.
if you want to learn froma badazz merc sign up here.

Merx

Did you idolise this man? Is he the one who taught you to speak "gangsta?"

DozyBint said:
Oooh, oooh, I know of a few people I'm sure would love you to teach them how to parashoot - I think that you should re-post this thread in the Infantry forum, titled: Attention all Airborne Wannabes - you'll be sure to attract the attention of plenty who'd love to be padawans to your airborne Jedi-self...
What langwage are u speeking? English? heheh whats a padawan? Is that like a Jedi?