Free on Kindle - Gunther Rall, Luftwaffe Ace and NATO General

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by jimmys_best_mate, May 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 5
  1. Thanks JBM - still on £0.00, just got it!
  2. Another thanks JBM ... just downloaded my free copy .
  3. Good spot downloading now
  4. Well spotted mate, downloading zum meine iPad jetzt!
  5. Thank you very much
  6. No worries. If you're browsing Amazon it's well worth clicking the button in the top right corner of the search panel and setting it to 'arrange from cheapest to most expensive' (or words to that effect). There's a lot of the classics that are free on there as well as the random military history books.
  7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

8. Fang_Farrier

9. Good one Fang Farrier!
  10. Fang_Farrier

Bugger, you go to books, click on history on menu on left side, click military history left side, choose english language and then select sort by low to high at top right, should give all free military history books

You get a slightly different selection than if you go through kindle books
  11. Got it from Amazon in the US - thanks!
  12. I like these free books....I've read and enjoyed stuff I NEVER would've picked up in a bookshop!
  13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

well spotted cheers - also, 'empire of the clouds' is just 99p atm in the kindle store - I dont understand their pricing plan, but I dont mind either.

Empire of the Clouds: When Britain's Aircraft Ruled the World eBook: James Hamilton-Paterson, Hamilton-Paterson: Kindle Store

I'm also almost halfway through this already despite only starting it yesterday morning - How Soon is Now?: The Madmen and Mavericks who made Independent Music 1975-2005 eBook: Richard King: Kindle Store £1.49 and pretty essential if you're a music fan I would have said.