Free night out and a few wets chucked in !

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by sillyboy, Mar 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning,

Had an e-mail re - a film premier at the Lowry on the 19th March in Salford Quays, Manchester, it's very gen, all checked out, am getting more info today and tomorrow but it involves a film premier, a couple of drinks and a bit of something for H4H, flag up any interest on here and give me a nod via PM and it might evolve into a pretty good night, beats cracking one off to Hollyoaks and drinking Spa lager ! :D

Reni

Edited to add, it's some film about soldiers returning from dusty places and having a few dramas.

2. Cheers Reni

I'll drop you a PM asap

BUMP

3. Is that the film by Asha?

4. It is mate yeah, think they are trying to get the place filled up, could be worth a punt.

5. Would it be wrong to rock up, get lashed up, and educate them to a proper squaddie fight?

I'm a little tempted, but sitting with a bunch of student type/art students unwashed unwanteds isn't really my thing.

6. :D Class ! I expect it will be a little 'media based', might be a couple of 'C' listers from channel 5 we can sniff round when the credits roll !

7. There will be more tiedye, and 2nd hand clothes than you can shake a shitty stick at!

It's a Thursday, so a no go for me.

8. fek it I'm up for it. :D

9. Just 'bumping' this for the weekend.

Cheers

Reni

10. An e mail reply I got ref this....

Hey Alex,

Thanks for getting in contact!
    If you would like to come you are most welcome to, if you could just email sarah.shaw@asha-media.com and let her know how many tickets you would like and who for and we'll reserve them.

We're currently going to be running a collection for Help for Heroes during the event but I've got a meeting with the Greater Manchester representative Angela next week to look at other ways of supporting them so watch this space!

its great that you guys want to come, we really appreciate it.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Jenny Inchbald

So it's as simple as that really, whoever wants to play out on the 19th can book a ticket with these people, and well converge before for a couple before having a butchers at the film ?

Reni

11. Any takers on this?

I'm up for a few beers and a film