• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Free MTP Kit for cadet detachmentq

Hi guys

Just been having a clear out of my businesses stock room and have a load of used condition MTP shirts, MTP smocks, and MTP trousers in mixed sizes along with cadet rank slides and some OG t-shirts (wicking)

Free to any ACF/CCF detachment please get in touch, preferably Berks ACF as they are local but I don't drive

If anyone does take this offer, do not tell your QM, or allow them access to wherever you store it.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We have a winner and remember the SAS wore it first.
If that falls through, pop along to Combermere on a Tuesday. The cadet troop there are nice people and when I was in and a singly, I'd volunteer with them and teach their kids all the cool stuff they weren't meant to get.

Surprising how resilient the little ******* are to CS tabs.

Hi guys

Just been having a clear out of my businesses stock room and have a load of used condition MTP shirts, MTP smocks, and MTP trousers in mixed sizes along with cadet rank slides and some OG t-shirts (wicking)

Free to any ACF/CCF detachment please get in touch, preferably Berks ACF as they are local but I don't drive
ATC?

I will pay for postage.