Free Money

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DesktopCommando, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone Fancy writing back to this cnut;

British National Lottery, 28 Tan Field Road,Croydon,London.Ref: UK/9420X2/68 Dear Selected winner,This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of £753,437.00 in cash from International programme held on the 18TH of August 2007 in United Kingdom. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerised email selection system from a database of over 125,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.You are advised to contact the verification department through our assignedclaims agent by providing yourReference Number UK/9420X2/68.You are also advised to provide him with the underlisted information. 1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Occupation:5.Phone No.6.Winning Email Address 7.CountryASSIGNED CLAIMS AGENT: Mr Collins JamesEMAIL: collinsjames@hotmail.comTEL.: +447031970915 +447031926416 NB: Do not reply to this domain "2007-Online_promo@comcast.net" Please contac your agent directly at (collinsjames@hotmail.com)

2. No. I'm too drunk.

3. SOunds like a load of old pony if you ask me.

4. Next thing he wants is your bank details so that he can transfer the money :lol:
    Then he empties your account.
    Anybody daft enough to fall for this deserves every penny he loses :lol:

5. Really, he has my details of my bank account and promises me in five days time that Ill be 750K richer, We will see who the daft one is when i see my bank balance next Saturday :wink:

6. Beers on you then Iron?