Free McDonalds Big Mac to the one

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Redmon1, Nov 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. who finds these pics, maybe 2 if she isn't hideous*

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - Here's some food for thought: If you have nude photos of your wife on your cell phone, hang onto it.
    Phillip Sherman of Arkansas learned that lesson after he left his phone behind at a McDonald's restaurant and the photos ended up online. Now he and his wife, Tina, are suing the McDonald's Corp., the franchise owner and the store manager.
    The suit was filed Friday and seeks a jury trial and $3 million in damages for suffering, embarrassment and the cost of having to move to a new home.
    The suit says that Phillip Sherman left the phone the Fayetteville store in July and that employees promised to secure it until he returned.
    Manager Aaron Brummley declined to comment, and other company officials didn't return messages.

* I will obviously have to send aforementioned meals from here in the US so I cannot guarantee that they will still be edible upon arrival, that is, if they were when I bought them.

2. I can't help seeing the name as Fattyville. Must be the McD's name next to it doing it.

3. Beat me to it, it just stuck out like a sore thumb, must stop watching countdown ,must stop watching countdown "oh hello nurse" lol

4. If you have none of these photos for 'evidence' stop wasting our time ;)

5. [/quote]* I will obviously have to send aforementioned meals from here in the US so I cannot guarantee that they will still be edible upon arrival, that is, if they were when I bought them.

Not so sure about that.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

She moved towns because of crap like that? Poor.

7. Actually, I thought it was Fattyville at first & thought it was just irony 8O

8. This is rich.. thousands of munters, fatties and generally obscenely obese women flaunt themselves minute by minute on the weeb all seeking their 15 seconds of fame and here's a woman [ okay married] who from the ' stolen photos' actually looks like reasonable totty eye candy and she's ' upset'??

I'm thinking its because she didn't make any cash off the postings. that's why they've decided to sue Ronald..

you don't suppose they left the phone behind ON PURPOSE do you?...[ cue conspiracy theme song.. slashing violins and heavy organ chords ]. Should be a no-brainer, McD will settle under the table fire the minimum wage part timer and issue a non-apology about respecting patron's privacy, spinning it into a commercial where the ' harmed party' says, despite the embarrassment they really did enjoy the new, improved McD's chicken wrap...etc. etc..Of course, once the lawyers get finished they'll probably take home less than a ten spot.